Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2   Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 am

Anybody got the new Rob Zombie and if so any good? The only album I really listen to of Rz is Hellbilly Deluxe 1
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2   Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Just stick with that one. I got all his stuff and everythings hit and miss. I'm a Rob Zombie fan but sometimes I question myself why.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2   Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

ANOTHER SEQUEL
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2   Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 am

I actually really enjoyed this album, to me there are moments on it that are the great side of RZ and also moments of great White Zombie in there, and it carries a good spooky Halloween industrial feel that he likes to implement in his music. I think it is better than the poppy sounding Educated Horses. This is a better direction than that album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2   Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe 2
Page 1 of 1