Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Empty
PostSubject: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm

After you mentioned this, I checked em. Man this is one of the most interesting/cool things I have heard. Perfect blend of psych, doom, new age with female vocals.

Check this...

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 pm

ooh, this is cool. I wish the vocal lines were more memorable, cool stuff they have going on. Will find some other songs.

It's no wonder he loves them, though..with all his talk last night about his love for the ski.. um, the concert flute..

Also see Ghost, if you don't mind Japanese vocals of course..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:45 pm

guitars are out of tune
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

It's no wonder he loves them, though..with all his talk last night about his love for the ski.. um, the concert flute..

God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Lol
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm

I can't stand the whole satanic retro antikosmic blablabla rock thing. To be completely honest, I kinda like some The Devil's Blood songs, but the whole satanic ritual stuff is pretentious nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh it's supremely tongue in cheek, this band is a lark, they are just imitating the old "Black Widow" schtick from the early 70's. They went on tour with Electric Wizard...another band that's not afraid to use a little Hammer Horror style elements in their songs.

This band needs to grow. They've got some interesting sounds, but they need more memorable songs and the vocalist needs to practice some different types of delivery.

Still, they captured that Tull+Sabbath musical vibe pretty well, which is what attracted me to it in the first place. Thus if they can calm down the cliches a little and just concentrate on writing songs they've got potential. At least that's my take.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I dig it!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:43 pm

dt, you posted a band without a legion of followers... now you have to answer for it and completely justify why you would speak of such a pitiful entity.. you know how it goes God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony   God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God bless you Detuned...I love blood ceremony
Page 1 of 1