Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Empty
PostSubject: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Loudnesskingofpain

Seems that Loudness have a new album out (as usual, only in Japan) called KING OF PAIN. The video for the title track was just released. What do y'all think? I honestly haven't liked what little I've heard of Loudness' more recent output but this new song sounds pretty good. Maybe it's just me but it seems to have a Priest PAINKILLER vibe to it. Either way, it's cool to see they're still soldiering on after the death of Munetaka Higuchi. The new guy, whoever he is, can certainly slam those drums -- check him out goin' off at the beginning of this video!

(From Blabbermouth)
"King Of Pain", the new video from Japanese metal veterans LOUDNESS, can be viewed below. The song is the title cut of the band's new album, which was released in Japan on May 19 via Tokuma Japan Communications. The CD includes a 32-page booklet, a LOUDNESS original pick, and application card (valid only in Japan).

"King Of Pain" track listing:

01. Requiem
02. The King Of Pain
03. Power Of Death
04. Death Machine
05. Doodlebug
06. Rule The World
07. Straight Out Of Our Soul
08. Where Am I Going?
09. Emma
10. Naraka
11. Doctor From Hell
12. Hell Fire
14. Never Comes

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

I like the song!!!!!!!! Great song from Woudness!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Sounds pretty good to me. Faster / more metallic than I remember them to be. Although I haven't heard a studio album from them since Hurricane Eyes.

Wok n' Woll!!

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Love me some Loudness. Especially "Thunder In The East".
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Man, I'm way behind on getting any Loudness releases (mainly because they're so expensive). Last one I bought was Pandemonium.That song is pretty cool,though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 am

I am ordering this one. Will cost me a fortune but it is worth it. One of Loudness's heaviest.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 am

King Of Pain is a great release. I think all of their more recent releases kick all kinds of major ass.

And they have a new release, Rise To Glory,coming out at the end of January.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 am

007 wrote:
King Of Pain is a great release. I think all of their more recent releases kick all kinds of major ass.

And they have a new release, Rise To Glory,coming out at the end of January.

King of pain is gonna cost me around 50$. But i think it is worth it.

I will definitely check out their new release.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Quote :

where are you located? There are several copies on Ebay for around $25.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:49 am

glassprison wrote:
Quote :

where are you located? There are several copies on Ebay for around $25.

I am getting a japanese release. A bit expensive.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 7:45 am

yes, I mean Japanese sellers have it on Ebay for about 25 dollars, and maybe 3 dollars shipping. Definitely not the $50 you were saying you were going to pay for it. That seems excessive.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 8:53 am

glassprison wrote:
yes, I mean Japanese sellers have it on Ebay for about 25 dollars, and maybe 3 dollars shipping. Definitely not the $50 you were saying you were going to pay for it. That seems excessive.

I cannot order on ebay as i live in the middle east and metal is very much controlled by the authorities so i have to find "special ways" to get metal music. This is why it is so expensive Sad
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Gilbert wrote:

I cannot order on ebay as i live in the middle east

A wonderful place to live.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:17 pm

007 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Where i live it is. It has been calm and safe for decades. At least we get no terrorist attacks like in Europe and America. It is just the Church's strict rules against metal that bother me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm

007 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Here is where i live 007

https://youtu.be/coIXMyWzpAU
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 4:01 am

Got the album today. Gave it a first spin while washing my car and it's fantastic. The heaviest Loudness album. If you don't own it yet, get it now. Reminds me of Painkiller!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN   New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New LOUDNESS album/video - KING OF PAIN
Page 1 of 1