Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slayer goes to church

Go down 
+25
Ultimate.Nightmare
metalinmyveins
Stender
Required Fields
Troublezone
Jesusandmetal23
vanillaviking
exact33
iamrockerfun
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
DallasBlack
powermacho
QuothTheRaven
GrandNational
Hamer12
Of_Us_3
T-Roy
7thSaviour
Gilbert
fingers
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
Orion Crystal Ice
mc666
Sword Of The Heretic
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 am

dude anyone who didn't know that (praising the Lord through song and dance) already, learned it by watching Footloose, ok? Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_lol i agree with you for the record.

the gist is, stuff like the guy looking like he's stopping & shooting at the sky of all things, & that chick that comes sailing out of nowhere about 2:13 (?) like chuck berry are funny, i don't care who you are. i didn't watch this for a long time because i thought it was some nat'l day of slayer stuff i cared nothing about, but i did, lightened up, & see the humor in it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 am

Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 am

[quote="Jesusandmetal23"]
GrandNational wrote:
Are you saying there is something wrong with praising the Lord through song and dance? Just look at Psalms.

No, I wasn't saying that. Most of the people in this video seem to be doing far more than just "praising the Lord", they seem to be psyching themselves up to have self-induced spiritual experiences (kinda dangerous if you ask me). And I prefer to chant the Psalms out, not look at it. Have a nice day, praise the Lord.....and pass the ammunition.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 am

[quote="GrandNational"]
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Are you saying there is something wrong with praising the Lord through song and dance? Just look at Psalms.

No, I wasn't saying that. Most of the people in this video seem to be doing far more than just "praising the Lord", they seem to be psyching themselves up to have self-induced spiritual experiences (kinda dangerous if you ask me). And I prefer to chant the Psalms out, not look at it. Have a nice day, praise the Lord.....and pass the ammunition.

Ah, i see where you are going. Praise the Lord indeed! Ammunition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 am

...this thread better go back to being funny real quick or it's gone. Let's leave the religious discussions for PM's between members.

Thanks.

Now, I'm thinking about doing a video with penguins and Slayer...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 am

detuned wrote:
...this thread better go back to being funny real quick or it's gone. Let's leave the religious discussions for PM's between members.

Thanks.

Which song would you use? ha!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 am

detuned wrote:

Thanks.

If you didn't find the humor in my last post, sorry man, I tried.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
[ Ah, i see where you are going. Praise the Lord indeed! Ammunition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZs61VCJvTg
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 am

Not to continue the religious discussion detour but... I doubt moon-walking and "break dancing" has anything to do with experiencing God.

Ok, that's my 2 cents...

I think the video is hilarious! Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 am

GrandNational wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
[ Ah, i see where you are going. Praise the Lord indeed! Ammunition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZs61VCJvTg

wow.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

I see that you can't view the video from the first page, so I will put it up again. I don't know where I was when this video was originally put up, but oh my, I was practically crying. The person who created this is an absolute genius!

Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:40 am

This was the first time I saw it. It's smurfing hilarious, couldn't stop laughing/watching...The only thing that could have made it more perfect were a couple of snake handlers.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:52 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
What's the story with all the singing and dancing in these churches anyway?

They must have skipped the verse in 1 Timothy by Paul to behave yourself in Church....And this is still funny, even though I've seen it too many times to count now.

Are you saying there is something wrong with praising the Lord through song and dance? Just look at Psalms. I apologize for making this a religious discussion, but I just had to say something.

I don't mind the singing and the dancing Smile

Catholic churches are very boring. We barely have any action around here.

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:10 am

Oh man, that's my first time seeing it. I can't stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm

That was hilarious!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:26 am

That is genius! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Just as funny as it was a year ago Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:05 am

This one is just about as funny:

https://youtu.be/_De2EOcI8qg

And this one needs no explanation (if you happen to go to "worship" service like this, forgive me)

https://youtu.be/ys4Nx0rNlAM
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:37 am

Quote :
And this one needs no explanation (if you happen to go to "worship" service like this, forgive me)

That's hilarious! It's so dead on to the couple of those types of churches I have been to
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:34 am

Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:36 am

GrandNational wrote:

I LOVE THAT ONE. Freaking hilarious...

And how can anyone forget this classic...

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:43 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

I LOVE THAT ONE. Freaking hilarious...

And how can anyone forget this classic...

lol! Benny Hinn, half Armenian, half Greek, 100% out of his freakin' mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayer goes to church   Slayer goes to church - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer goes to church
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2