Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drifter - No Where to Hide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Drifter - No Where to Hide Empty
PostSubject: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:55 am

Anyone heard this thrash band from Switzerland? I recently picked up "No Where to Hide" and it is good European thrash/speed metal. Motorhead's Phil Campbell plays lead on a couple tracks on this album.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:13 am

Great band! Their first album, "Reality Turns To Dust" is slightly more progressive in nature but quite good as well.

I just wish I could find both of them. Both albums are quite rare, though the first one is more so.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:19 am

Stormspell has Tales of Dragonia that I've been meaning to pick up.Too many cds,too little money-you all know the story
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:27 pm

They had some "folk" influences in their music! Other than that, nothing really spectacular - far from bad either Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 am

I always liked Drifter because they were a decent band musically. I saw them live once and they played with so much dedication that from that day on I liked them even better. They might not be brilliant but they were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:23 pm

There have been many bands like that for me as well. You see them live and you suddenly just 'get it'.

PostSubject: Re: Drifter - No Where to Hide   Drifter - No Where to Hide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drifter - No Where to Hide
Page 1 of 1