Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Musicians turned actors

Go down 
+15
spiritoradio
QuothTheRaven
Addy
sheets
jstate
Leatherface
Joe
manny
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
Zdan
tohostudios
kmorg
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
J-Lo but is she really a musician? For that matter, is she even an actress?

I believe she was an actress before going into music. She played Selena and decided she liked singing, so that's how we got stuck with her as a pop star.

It's been a long time since I saw but I thought Gene Simmons did a good job in Runaway. And Roger Daltrey's been good in what little I've seen him in (last time was a CSI episode). Mostly, though, I get irritated with musicians acting. I can't take seriously any movies with Frank Sinatra in them.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Quote :
I believe she was an actress before going into music. She played Selena and decided she liked singing, so that's how we got stuck with her as a pop star.

Wasn't she also one of the "Fly Girls" dancers from the TV show 'In Living Color' or am I thinking of someone else?

Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Yeah, I think you're right. She was one of the Fly Girls.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Anyone remember Joey Belladonna in the slasher Pledge Night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

I loved Light of Day

How bout

Will Smith
Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark)

Ice T was in that classic Breakin' movies I think in the 2nd one, he was rapping at the end
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Tina Turner was pretty fun to watch as "Auntie Entity" in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. Those legs.... Musicians turned actors - Page 2 25679
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:02 pm

What about Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne in Trick or Treat?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Dave Mustaine acted in an episode of a TV show called Black Scorpion. He played an arsonist in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 am

Henry rollins. He plays a ultra aggro white supremicist bad guy in a new show by the dude that directed the shield among a bunch of films he has been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

Brett Michaels did a low budget movie with Charlie Sheen...

The "singer" from Lamb of God had a part in a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

Kenny Rogers did a movie called (Six Pack).
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 am

Glenn Danzig had a brief apperance in one of those Prophecy movies with Christopher Walken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 am

Good calls on

Tina Turner (yes, those legs...)
Harry Connick (he's actually a half decent actor)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

Stender wrote:
Henry rollins. He plays a ultra aggro white supremicist bad guy in a new show by the dude that directed the shield among a bunch of films he has been in the past.

He's on 'Sons of Anarchy'. Never saw it myself, but I've heard good things about both him and the show.

I seem to recall Joe Perry doing a guest appearance on some cop show in the late 90's or early 2000's. He played an undercover cop I think. Anyone know what I'm talking about or am I hallucinating again?

Quote :
Brett Michaels did a low budget movie with Charlie Sheen...

Oh I saw that one. Terrible.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 am

Addy wrote:
Mark Wahlberg (Marky Mark)

Much better actor than musician fortunately Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musicians turned actors   Musicians turned actors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musicians turned actors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2