Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...

Go down 
+19
exact33
metalheaded
Schbopo
Troublezone
Addy
Eyesore
Metal Misfit
A Handful of Wayne
Approval Guy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Hamer12
T-Roy
mc666
Stender
manny
Thrasher73
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm

oh snap

this thread just went to a WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

God can change people's minds at any time. My grandfather accepted Christ on his deathbed when my aunt shared the word with him. Dio may have accepted Christ as well...

Unless those that were with Dio in his last hours choose to reveal what they know, it's just gossip. But i hope it's true!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

[quote="Spec"]
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Funny... I think I've seen that video before. Oh yeaaa I remember where https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk[/quote]

Awesome. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Lol

I was trying to make a video with her riding the segway with the wicked witch music playing in the background but my stupid youtube video downloader thing wouldn't work. It would have be fun. haha

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:30 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Quote :
ultmetal wrote:

My friend Jeff forwarded this message to me from Pastor Bob Beehman

Quote:
Pastor Bob Beeman
May 19, 2010 at 6:06am
Re: Loss of Metal's no.1 singer
Hello Jeff! It is good to hear from you.

Yes, I heard about Ronnie James Dio. It is very sad. I do have two Christian friends in a very popular band
that were able to spend time with him on his deathbed. I think we will see him in heaven.

Thank you for your encouragement. Keep in touch!

Your friend,

Pastor Bob

THIS quote is one that needs to be paid attention to. This is definitely awesome news because it tells of something so important, and I'm a little frustrated that it just kinda got glossed over as just another post.

that lady was more interested in condemning metal than she was interested in RJD's soul. It is sad that she felt the desire to use someone's passing to try to get her thoughts about metal out. Instead of using Dio's death to make her point, she should be thinking of the family that is experiencing great loss and grief.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:39 pm

exact33 wrote:
metalheaded wrote:
Quote :
ultmetal wrote:

Quote:
Pastor Bob Beeman

Yes, I heard about Ronnie James Dio. It is very sad. I do have two Christian friends in a very popular band
that were able to spend time with him on his deathbed. I think we will see him in heaven.

Your friend,

Pastor Bob

THIS quote is one that needs to be paid attention to. This is definitely awesome news because it tells of something so important, and I'm a little frustrated that it just kinda got glossed over as just another post.

that lady was more interested in condemning metal than she was interested in RJD's soul. It is sad that she felt the desire to use someone's passing to try to get her thoughts about metal out. Instead of using Dio's death to make her point, she should be thinking of the family that is experiencing great loss and grief.

Does it matter? Their all involved with the devil. You should know what their fate is..... JEEEEEZ weren't you listening? May the lord have mercy on your soul. They are doomed.... DOOOOMED! *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

This lady also reminds me of that lady that was on Wife Swap a few years ago. This lady was supposedly a Christian woman but she would act like she was possessed. Definetly a good watch for a good laugh if you haven't seen it.

Oh... and I have a question. Why do all these people that are like this all look the same? Hair pulled back so tight that their forhead buldges out, glasses, and no make up.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:46 pm

in all fairness, makeup is usually hideous. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_razz I want to see how a normally woman looks normally exactly as when she gets up in the morning, and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
metalheaded wrote:
Quote :
ultmetal wrote:

Quote:
Pastor Bob Beeman

Your friend,

Pastor Bob

Does it matter? Their all involved with the devil. You should know what their fate is..... JEEEEEZ weren't you listening? May the lord have mercy on your soul. They are doomed.... DOOOOMED! *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

I have never been too good at listening Smile

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:00 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
in all fairness, makeup is usually hideous. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_razz I want to see how a normally woman looks normally exactly as when she gets up in the morning, and we can go from there.

Oh I'm all for the earthly look as long as they can pull it off.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:42 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Oh I'm all for the earthly look as long as they can pull it off.

man, women from oregon give a whole new meaning to the word "earthy". *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:35 am

manny wrote:
I can't believe that even at less then a minute this stupid b*tch pissed me off that much, what a f**king c**t!!!!! *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 308838
Dude, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:40 am

This lady also reminds me of that lady that was on Wife Swap a few years ago. This lady was supposedly a Christian woman but she would act like she was possessed. Definetly a good watch for a good laugh if you haven't seen it.

You mean THIS lady?

BEST...reality TV meltdown... EVER. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 201269

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

Troublezone wrote:
According to her ult will go to hell for playing "metal music" ....
Do you think we should warn him??? ...let him know he's gonna burn??
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:55 am

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon watching Sister Sunnshine's youTube channel. I found it to be hilarious.

Quote :
Oh... and I have a question. Why do all these people that are like this all look the same? Hair pulled back so tight that their forhead buldges out, glasses, and no make up.

Vanity is a sin, Pretty Boy. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_razz

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

You mean THIS lady?

BEST...reality TV meltdown... EVER. *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 201269

I wonder if that little girl wants to be a Christian now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote :
God is the judge, not her...

Her holier than thou attitude is dangerous for her own soul!

According to her ult will go to hell for playing "metal music" or Alice Cooper because he still uses his trademark imagery for his shows...

Heavy Metal is NOT a sin!

Amen brother.

Quote :
man, women from oregon give a whole new meaning to the word "earthy".

As in, haven't showered regularly for 5 years and smell like sod! I'm from Portland my man, it's bad.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

You mean THIS lady?

DEM FOLKS ARE DARK-SIDED I'm TELLIN YA!!!!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

You mean THIS lady?

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Lol YES!!!! *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 11840

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Hahaha, that God warrior lady is classic! I remember seeing it a couple of weeks ago on the TV. I just rolled out of bed with a hangover. Not a good way to start your day... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I have a hard time believing that any of these women are people that God would even want to keep around.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

A real life version of this!

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Carrie-se_shot5l2

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Piper+laurie-martyr_mom05
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:05 pm

If you can't say something nice about somebody don't say anything at all so my message to this "woman" is:

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Tumblr_kws4qoHpID1qarokwo1_500

Shut a yo mouf!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Troublezone wrote:

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Carrie-se_shot5l2

"I CAN SEE YOUR DIRTY PILLOWS! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 pm

What is really scary is that the "God Warrior" lady reminds me of two specific ladies I knew from church.

I've even seen my mom react the way that lady did on numerous occasions growing up. When I first saw that video, I remember thinking it was LIKE a caricature until it hit me, that IS my mom, only with 250 extra pounds.

Though I have not seen most people react that extremely, that kind of thinking is very prevalent where I went to Church. I'm sure many in that congregation would have cheered on the "God Warrior."
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Quote :
ultmetal wrote:

Quote:
Pastor Bob Beeman

Your friend,

Pastor Bob

I didn't really think about what that statement said when I first read it. So Dio accepted God? Hm, interesting. I was just watching a DVD of him literally the day before he passed where he was talking about Heaven and Hell being within everyone and he didn't believe either to be a place where your spirit/soul goes after you die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...   *SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*SIGH* I suppose this was inevitable...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2