Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....   Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Tokyo Blade are currently giving away free downloads of a couple of their classic albums at their official website. There's a PayPal button if you'd like to donate something towards their cause but it's not a requirement.

The albums on offer are: TOKYO BLADE, NIGHT OF THE BLADE, BLACKHEARTS AND JADED SPADES, and NIGHT OF THE BLADE-THE NIGHT BEFORE, which is either demos or re-recordings of stuff from the NIGHT OF THE BLADE album (I haven't figured out which yet)

Find 'em here if you are so inclined:
http://tokyoblade.com/TokyoBlade.com/Merchandise_and_free_stuff.html

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....   Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Very cool, thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Lionheartâ„¢
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....   Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:02 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Tokyo Blade are currently giving away free downloads of a couple of their classic albums at their official website. There's a PayPal button if you'd like to donate something towards their cause but it's not a requirement.

The albums on offer are: TOKYO BLADE, NIGHT OF THE BLADE, BLACKHEARTS AND JADED SPADES, and NIGHT OF THE BLADE-THE NIGHT BEFORE, which is either demos or re-recordings of stuff from the NIGHT OF THE BLADE album (I haven't figured out which yet)

Find 'em here if you are so inclined:
http://tokyoblade.com/TokyoBlade.com/Merchandise_and_free_stuff.html

Night Of The Blade - The Night Before was the album recorded with their original vocalist of the 1st album, Alan Marsh. The label felt they needed a more dynamic, higher pitched singer, so they re-recorded it with Vikki James Wright and that became what was released. The Night Before with Alan is far inferior. Even though I like his vocals and was great on the first disc, they were not well suited for Night Of The Blade, which is a classic NWOBHM album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....   Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:49 am

Lionheartâ„¢ wrote:

Night Of The Blade - The Night Before was the album recorded with their original vocalist of the 1st album, Alan Marsh. The label felt they needed a more dynamic, higher pitched singer, so they re-recorded it with Vikki James Wright and that became what was released. The Night Before with Alan is far inferior. Even though I like his vocals and was great on the first disc, they were not well suited for Night Of The Blade, which is a classic NWOBHM album.

Thanx for clearing that up.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....   Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Blade Givin' Away Free Stuff....
Page 1 of 1