Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Empty
PostSubject: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:22 am

Wow! Cheech, DeNiro, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Jeff Fahey, AND Michelle Rodriguez all in one movie? This is too good to be true.

Wasn't this one of the "fake" trailers from the movie "Grindhouse?" Or did they go ahead and make a "real" movie out of it?

I love the tag line -- "They just f**ked with the wrong Mexican." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:38 am

Quote :
Wow! Cheech, DeNiro, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Jeff Fahey, AND Michelle Rodriguez all in one movie? This is too good to be true.

Don't forget Don Johnson and Steven "I'm being sued by my former sex slave" Segal.

And I believe you have that right. The concept was originally a "fake trailer" from 'Grindhouse' that they went and made into a full length feature.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:49 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Don't forget Don Johnson and Steven "I'm being sued by my former sex slave" Segal.

And I believe you have that right. The concept was originally a "fake trailer" from 'Grindhouse' that they went and made into a full length feature.

That is correct!!!!!! It was a "fake" trailer and now a real movie. What an amazing cast for what is essentially a B movie concept and look!!! Can't wait to see this one!!!! And yes, I LOVE the tag line!!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

The video doesn't work Sad

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Darn!!!!! They pulled it from you tube!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Dang, that was quick... it was there a little while ago!! This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_sad

Looks like you can still see the trailer at the "Machete" page on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I can't wait for this! That trailer was the best part of the Grindhouse films...when I heard it was being made into a full feature I practically jumped up and down for joy.

As with all of his movies, filmed locally here in Austin.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm

AWESOME!!! So they did actually do it. Michelle Rodriguez.... This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? 11840
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:23 pm

detuned wrote:
I can't wait for this! That trailer was the best part of the Grindhouse films...when I heard it was being made into a full feature I practically jumped up and down for joy.

As with all of his movies, filmed locally here in Austin.

Wasn't there also a rumor floating around that Rob Zombie was going to do a full-length feature of the mock trailer of "Werewolf Women of the SS" as well? Or maybe a cartoon or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcmAwBJgng

*NSFW* trailer contains boobies!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Looks Darn Good,cant wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:40 am

What's up with all these fake trailers? What's the point?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

kmorg wrote:

This is a real one - it was a fake trailer shown during the grindhouse double feature (Planet Terror/Death Machine) and they decided to make it a full length movie. Granted, it is supposed to look like a B movie, but with some serious names in it.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:32 am

thejokeriv wrote:
kmorg wrote:

This is a real one - it was a fake trailer shown during the grindhouse double feature (Planet Terror/Death Machine) and they decided to make it a full length movie. Granted, it is supposed to look like a B movie, but with some serious names in it.

Yeah, but there are plenty of other fake grindhouse trailers on youtube.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:35 am

Danny Trejo = the Mexican Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:41 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Danny Trejo = the Mexican Chuck Norris

LMAO!!!!!!! Glad to see him get a starring role, instead of all his supporting roles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?   This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This one will be a CLASSIC - Will it be Fat Freddy approved?
Page 1 of 1