Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer

Go down 
+4
Addy
XYZ
metalken
exact33
8 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Empty
PostSubject: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Cliff_clavin1

"Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Cannot argue with that logic. Wink
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:32 am

Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:12 am

Cheers was a good show
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:27 am

Cliff is my favorite CHEERS character! A very wise man indeed! Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer 11840
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:09 pm

In the spirit of the post: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer 495333
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:40 am

I was Cheers every day before work. I only get to see the latter half of the show though, as it starts so darn early. I've seen most of the episodes before though.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:49 am

"Who are 3 people that have never been in my kitchen?"

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Cliff is my favorite CHEERS character! A very wise man indeed! Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer 11840

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer   Sage advice from Cliff Clavin on beer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1