Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

official UFTAIII poster/press release!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

official UFTAIII poster/press release! Empty
PostSubject: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

official UFTAIII poster/press release! PosterSmall600--Poster-11x17---1

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The year was 1985, the Metal scene was alive and thriving, many magazines and fanzines were popping up to cover the latest and greatest in the metal scene. Magazines like Metal Edge and Spin would rise to the top of the rock and metal scenes in covering the hard rock and metal scene and excel at it for many years. But only one magazine would rise to the occasion of exclusively covering the Christian hard rock and metal scene. One magazine that 25 years later is still alive and thriving today, ‘in a print format’, which is a huge accomplishment, amidst the many ongoing changes in the ways we promote music to the world today!
Join us for one special weekend as we celebrate 25 years of Heaven’s Metal Magazine! Two days of heavenly metal from artists that have in the past, and still do today, grace the pages of Heaven’s Metal magazine! But wait, not only will we be celebrating 25 years of Heaven’s Metal magazine, we will also be celebrating several seminal anniversaries from some of the key artists that helped shape the magazine, many of which still continue to grace the pages of the magazine today!
Featuring performances from Deliverance celebrating the bands 25th Anniversary, Bloodgood celebrating the 25th Anniversary of their ‘Metal Missionaries’ EP, Once Dead celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Vengeance Rising’s ‘Once Dead’ album and a special reunion marking the 25th Anniversary of Stevie and the Saints!!!
Not enough for you? How about performances from New Mexico’s very own Ultimatum in their only California appearance! How about Indiana’s very own Grave Robber in their first and only Southern California appearance! Still want more? How about performances from Klank, fasedown, Stricken, Souljourners, Troglodyte Dawn, Fellguard and I built the Cross!
August 28th and 29th at the Vault in Temecula California, Limited tickets are available for this very special once in a life time event! Join us as we celebrate the Anniversaries of some of the most influential artists in the Christian Metal and Hard Rock Scene and one of the longest running print rock magazines in the industry, Heaven’s Metal!
For full details and ticket information visit www.myspace.com/..thevaultconcerts or www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Why doesn't the flyer mention hotel packages ? That would def be a selling point. But then how many hotels does Temecula have anyways ?

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:26 pm

question for bill from roxx,james,as soon as i find out about hotel/airfares bill or i will post it here! hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 pm

thanks Sherri...........Airfare isn't an issue. I can drive 500 miles one way. Afterall I am a truck driver. A few nights at a hotel wouldn't seem to be too much, but some love would be kewl.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 pm

well,james,how do expect the promotional manager to Ultimatum and Michael Phillips and cosponsor of this show to get to cal from nj??? official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_scratch official UFTAIII poster/press release! 201269
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
well,james,how do expect the promotional manager to Ultimatum and Michael Phillips and cosponsor of this show to get to cal from nj??? official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_scratch official UFTAIII poster/press release! 201269

you're arms are sure gonna be tired girl

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:45 pm

well,in that case,james,i rest my case and will have to fly the friendly skies like normal folks do..airplane..my angel wings need some dustin off..i will keep them in reserve..one never knows!!

i was going to answer with one lyric..."the land of never"(in regards to me flying and flappin the arms) but,one can only use that Ultimatum humor once and awhile! official UFTAIII poster/press release! 201269
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official UFTAIII poster/press release!   official UFTAIII poster/press release! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

official UFTAIII poster/press release!
Page 1 of 1