Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?

Go down 
+15
_Wes
QuothTheRaven
jstate
stepcousin
ultmetal
chewie
manny
tohostudios
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
akeldama
Schbopo
Jesusandmetal23
mr.electric39
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_Wes
Metal novice
Metal novice
_Wes

Number of posts : 18

Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
Saga- Worlds Apart

That's such a great album. I personally think they watered down their sound starting with "Heads or Tales".

+1 - I love Saga!

I think I heard they are still touring. . . ?
Back to top Go down
http://fretlessbassist.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 am

SAHB Healer wrote:

Nektar- Man In The Moon
Nice! I thought I was the only Nektar fan left on the earth. LOL! No one seems to know who they are.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:16 am

_Wes wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
Saga- Worlds Apart

That's such a great album. I personally think they watered down their sound starting with "Heads or Tales".

+1 - I love Saga!

I think I heard they are still touring. . . ?

Yes they are, but with a new singer and album. Michael Sadler left after the tour for the album 10,000 Years.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:53 am

The new SAGA album with the new vocalist is very good, I wish I could remember the name of the disc and singer but it is very good album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Are you talking about, The Human Condition? The singer is Rob Moratti, whoever that is? He's good but at times a little nasally. Good album, best since Heads Or Tales which I actually like. Nothing touches Worlds Apart though.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm

I have been avoiding the new Saga because I can't picture anyone else singing for them(I know, so close-minded). Sadler has a certain flair that I like.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 am

I found Talk for $2 and found it a little more laid back in feel.... Back in the day radio did 90125 to death.... How many video versions for 'Leave It' were there??? 10 ???

Both Tony Kaye and Andy White(?) are in a new project called YOSO... The live material I've heard has been fantastic.... Even when the play some of old 'Yes' tunes it rocks....

Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

Nektar- Man In The Moon
Nice! I thought I was the only Nektar fan left on the earth. LOL! No one seems to know who they are.

I just picked up two Nektar album on vinyl this week. A Tab In The Ocean & Down To Earth. I'm diggin' 'em! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Both Nektar and Saga have been on my prog to try list. Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 pm

actually I saw nektar last year on new York, near central park. The concert was one of the best I have been. TAlkin about yes, I like this album, it is one if the albums I listen from the band the most.
Back to top Go down
Lionheartâ„¢
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Yes West Coast version was pretty good, and this probably being the better of the Rabin albums, but not their best overall. I like the non-Anderson album "Drama" the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?   Yes - 90125   One of the best rock n roll albums ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes - 90125 One of the best rock n roll albums ever?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2