Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash concept album ?

Go down 
+4
Dave the Boss
metalhead777
Temple of Blood
James B.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Thrash concept album ? Empty
PostSubject: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Bonded by Blood "Exiled To Earth" Thrash concept album ? 11840 Thrash concept album ? 11840 Thrash concept album ? 11840

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=138039

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 pm

This concept sounds mega-generic on the surface.

Hopefully this will be a big step forward for this group. Wasn't a big fan before.

Can't think of any other thrash concept albums.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 pm

epicly cheesy and generic but seems cool
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 pm

I appreciate them thinking outside the box, so to speak. Bold move for a bunch of youngsters. I wasn't too impressed with them till seeing them onstage. That changed my opinion.

Alot of newer thrash bands are pretty weak onstage. Though I can say that the ones that I've seen multiple times have improved with time. In most cases, the better bands don't stay together very long.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Can't think of any other thrash concept albums.

Paradox - Heresy?

Never was a big fan of Bonded By Blood. They're just another one of those boring "retro" bands.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:30 pm

What about Sabbat - Dreamweaver?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:54 am

TARGET - Master, Project, Genesis - simply the best sci-fi concept album ever, not only thrash. In my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 am

stormspell wrote:
TARGET - Master, Project, Genesis - simply the best sci-fi concept album ever, not only thrash. In my opinion anyway.

Yes! Great CD and available from Stormspell Records. Thrash concept album ? 11840

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 am

Interesting idea.I thought Feed the Beast was a decent release for the young dudes.Im sure they'll get better over time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash concept album ?   Thrash concept album ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash concept album ?
Page 1 of 1