Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ipad

Go down 
+16
Rex
XYZ
Jesusandmetal23
Metal Misfit
Joe
nevermore
QuothTheRaven
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
exact33
thejokeriv
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
Metallic Blaze
ZetaReticuli
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 pm

The Ipad still needs more work to become something useful. So don't buy it. It is a waste of money
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 am

I try not to buy stuff the first time it is out. Just had too many bad experiences with brand new stuff...

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I was always reluctant to cross over, but I did, even though I don't have what i want yet (MacBook PRO 18"). I hate everything iTunes and most other iCrap, and elitist Apple appheads, but that laptop is just plain an amazing machine and is superior to my beloved PC. I don't like how you can't multitask the dashboard items, but eh. iPad? Somebody explain the point of this device beyond excess. Tell me why this item should completely replace a good Mac laptop. I've read tons on it and I'm not seeing it.
Back to top Go down

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I was always reluctant to cross over, but I did, even though I don't have what i want yet (MacBook PRO 18"). I hate everything iTunes and most other iCrap, and elitist Apple appheads, but that laptop is just plain an amazing machine and is superior to my beloved PC. I don't like how you can't multitask the dashboard items, but eh. iPad? Somebody explain the point of this device beyond excess. Tell me why this item should completely replace a good Mac laptop. I've read tons on it and I'm not seeing it.

There are alot of "computer users" out there who only use the computer for either surfing the web, emailing or updating their facebook status. For those users, they don't NEED a full laptop, having a complete computer is a waste for them because they aren't utilizing it. THAT is the target audience for the iPad, the "connected" generation that really don't know what a computer is supposed to be used for anyway.

That way they can run their apps and waste their lives on facebook, for only $500 instead of $1000.....
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Interesting, now I know what I can get my wife for Mother's Day!! I just split my cost in half!

The Ipad - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Nope I have 2 pc's and a laptop don't need that at all!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 am

saw a report they have sold 400,000 units since it was available...

Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 am

My director brought her's in to show us today and it was awesome. But I doubt I'll buy one any time soon....if at all.
Back to top Go down

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 pm

I don't even have a cell phone. We only received service last November and my 16yr old has one. I don't want to be accessible 24/7, still like to read actual books and still play most of my cd's on a stereo though I have put some on the computer. Just me.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:37 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I don't even have a cell phone. We only received service last November and my 16yr old has one. I don't want to be accessible 24/7, still like to read actual books and still play most of my cd's on a stereo though I have put some on the computer. Just me.

its not just you. I wish i didnt have a cell but I have to keep it. I also prefer books and cds.

XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

exact33 wrote:
I prefer books and cds.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:34 am

I for one will be picking one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ipad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ipad   The Ipad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ipad
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2