Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rowe Productions April Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

Rowe Productions April Update Empty
PostSubject: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 am

The latest and greatest news from Rowe Productions is that The Wonrowe Vision CD/DVD Double is nearing completion in Mix and Edit! As to whom will release This Double Pak it is uncertain right now. I have 3 or 4 solid offers of interest from Record labels. Hopefully there will be Christian and Mainstream Record Company releases in Europe, The US and Australia!

The Wonrowe Vision Debut "Mission Invincible" will have a full Black and White Layout Art-wise for the 2 Discs and The Booklet. But The Bonus DVD is a Very Colorful Retro psychedelic! With the great work of Visual Media Masters Brent Furletti and Mark McCormack we have made The 1st Ever Concert into a real Artistic treat, especially Visually. The Second Show, Our First Club Show, will also be on The DVD as Bonus Material. Please click the Mortification2010 YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Mortification2010 - to see and hear 3 Wonrowe Vision Songs Live from The Club show at Ruby's Lounge for The Very First Time!! The 3 songs presented are as follows: "Vaporizer" - which is our Heaviest most High Energy Song, "The White Rock" - a down-the-middle Classic Rock 'n Roll Tune and "Run In Circles" - one of our softer more Ballad-Orientated songs! So you can see and hear the spectrum of what Wonrowe Vision has to offer Musically.

The CD Production is Very High quality but, at this point, still in Mix. Thank You to Rowland Gwynne and Brian Terrell for your financial support last month towards the mix. All things running well, the CD and DVD Double will be presented to The interested Record Companies by early May. This means that it is unlikely to have a release before August/September. But all good things come to those who are patient! In the mean time, please enjoy The 3 Clips on YouTube!!

Thanks to Wonrowe Vision Drummer Andrew Esnouf we now have an Official Wonrowe Vision Facebook. Please search for Wonrowe Vision on Facebook and sign up as a friend. It is brand new so we do not have a URL as yet. Once we get 25 friends Facebook will give us a URL. *Please Note: this Facebook is run and operated solely by Andrew so if you ask any questions they will be answered by Andrew. Andrew is 20 so knows how all this great media works! He is a tremendous Guy, a great friend and a Solid Man Of God! It is great having someone in Wonrowe Vision who is 25 Years younger than me. Please sign up to The Wonrowe Vision Facebook for the latest and greatest Wonrowe Vision News!!

Questions for me need to be sent to The Rowe Productions email address - info@roweproductions.com. I apologize that I have not responded to a flood of fan emails lately. Life is extremely busy! But please be assured that all of your email get read and I am Grateful for your growing support and interest in Mortification and Wonrowe Vision.

Mortification "Break The Curse 1990: 2010 Gold Edition" Re-Issue is gaining some Rave Reviews. Please click this link to read one of them: http://whitethronereviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/mortification-break-curse-20th.html

I have been inundated with both phone and email Interviews from all over Europe with Mortification "Twenty Years In The Underground" now out in The Stores across Europe and also available from the Nuclear Blast Store - http://www.nuclearblast.de - and the Soundmass.com Store - http://www.soundmass.com. Please support the release by Buying a Real Copy! Be True! Only pagans steal from the internet!! You can listen to samples and buy "Twenty Years In The Underground" from iTunes worldwide!! I know you guys are going to Love The Re-Recorded Classics!! You will hear The Brutal Death Metal Production that we put a Huge amount of time and effort into, plus all the most important Live concerts, as a Special and Unique 20th Anniversary Presentation for You Guys, The True Fans!!

Mortification "Break The Curse 1990: 2010 Gold Edition" Re-Issue - out now on Roxx Productions and also available from the Soundmass.com Store - will also be available worldwide In Full on iTunes very soon!

Next Month I have a Huge announcement to make regarding a United Force between Rowe Productions, Soundmass and Roxx Productions! It will be an ongoing project that will present a Strength Of Unity between The 3 Christian Companies and It Will Be A Huge Treat For All The Real Fans and Supporters Out There Of True Jesus Metal and Rock!

Until then, Stay True and Sound Of Faith and Brotherhood!!

Blessings,

Steve Rowe.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Is Flying V Steve Rowe?
Back to top Go down
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 pm

No, I'm not Steve Rowe. But I am a good friend of Steve's.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Is Flying V Steve Rowe?

I was thinking the same thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm

FlyingV wrote:
No, I'm not Steve Rowe. But I am a good friend of Steve's.

Awesome! Talk him into letting me revamp his website for free! Wink
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Maybe Steve should post here. That would be cool. I'd like to see how he is in 'real life'. Like Scott.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowe Productions April Update   Rowe Productions April Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rowe Productions April Update
Page 1 of 1