Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]

Go down 
+48
7thSaviour
Lari
tul
chewie
Dave the Boss
metalhead777
stormspell
XYZ
rattpoison
akeldama
T-Roy
ZetaReticuli
dirtracin1
Orion Crystal Ice
nevermore
Addy
scottmitchell74
Olafsto
Thrasher73
SAHB Healer
snooloui
DeathCult
Schbopo
Jesusandmetal23
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
SideShowDisaSter
Metal Misfit
Wargod
Fat Freddy
bootheskin
DallasBlack
Stender
manny
krokus
Required Fields
exact33
Eyesore
the sentinel
tohostudios
thejokeriv
JBall_Z
jstate
Shiney
A Handful of Wayne
Metallic Blaze
kmorg
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

I got a new t-shirt featuring:

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Avantasia+angel+of___
Cost me a pretty penny (shipping from Germany is a biatch) but I love the Scarecrow trilogy and I have this unyielding desire to have a t-shirt of my favorite music (I chose Americna Babylon due to it having the coolest album cover) and want at least one shirt for every band I listen to. A lofty goal but so is CD collecting as many of us cant testify to.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Dio collection complete now (other than full live albums, not sure if I'll ever get those):

Dio - Intermission (ordered from Amazon Marketplace)
Dio - Strange Highways (ordered from Metal Mayhem)
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Concerto Moon - Fragments Of The Moon
Concerto Moon - Rain Forest
Concerto Moon - From Father To Son

Wargod51

I still gotta get those....
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:34 am

Crash - Endless Supply Of Pain
Warpath - Massive (thanks UncleSax!!)

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:19 am

GALLOWS POLE:WE WANA COME HOME cd
SATAN JOKERS:BEST OF LIVE cd
STRESS:LIVE
N MEMORY cd
MARAUDER:SENSE OF METAL cd
METALMORPHOSE:MALDICAO cd
PRELLUDE:MARQUINA DO TEMPO (for fans of brazilien heavy metal bands like STRESS o METALMORPHOSE a must have)
WOLF:EDGE
OF THE WORLD lp
RAZOR:SHOTGUN JUSTICE lp (reedicion color vinyl, limited edition)
SNAKEPIT 17 fanzine with a 7" single by ASSASSIN (USA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:57 am

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 519BDoI%2BJ4L._SL500_AA300_

Found at used CD store for $12.99.

cheers
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:15 am

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 51wfEncpn-L._SL500_AA300_

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

detuned wrote:
TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 519BDoI%2BJ4L._SL500_AA300_

Found at used CD store for $12.99.

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_cheers

What is on the bonus disc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:49 am

manny wrote:

1. Wicked World (disc one has Evil Woman instead, because it's the UK track order)
2. Black Sabbath - (alt. take)
3. Black Sabbath - (instrumental)
4. The Wizard - (alt. take)
5. Behind The Wall Of Sleep - (alt. take)
6. N.I.B. (instrumental)
7. Evil Woman - (alt. version - basically with the horn section added back into the mix)
8. Sleeping Village (alt. take)
9. Warning - Part One (alt. take with completely different Iommi guitar solo)

The best part of the reissue is the packaging a booklet. They did a great job, you get covers for the various singles, photos taken at the location from the original LP cover, and some photos of the band I've never seen before. The booklet essay is 20 pages long and nicely done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:58 am

detuned wrote:
manny wrote:

1. Wicked World (disc one has Evil Woman instead, because it's the UK track order)
2. Black Sabbath - (alt. take)
3. Black Sabbath - (instrumental)
4. The Wizard - (alt. take)
5. Behind The Wall Of Sleep - (alt. take)
6. N.I.B. (instrumental)
7. Evil Woman - (alt. version - basically with the horn section added back into the mix)
8. Sleeping Village (alt. take)
9. Warning - Part One (alt. take with completely different Iommi guitar solo)

The best part of the reissue is the packaging a booklet. They did a great job, you get covers for the various singles, photos taken at the location from the original LP cover, and some photos of the band I've never seen before. The booklet essay is 20 pages long and nicely done.

Be sure to review that in your Sabbath Discography thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Exodus- Exhibit B (autographed)

Also just pre ordered the new Danzig limited edition autographed.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:

How many video clips are on the dvd? And beside those videos, are their other stuff on it???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:13 pm

You guessed it, back to gamestop again today, I'll be barred soon, that's 82 CDs in less than two weeks, thank god for Gift cards ! and 40 Euro cash. Not that much good stuff today but there are a couple of real gems in there. All perfect apart from the Accept has a punchhole.

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Imgp3624

Accept - Predator
Airdash - Hospital Hallucinations Take One
Airdash - Both Ends of the Path
Apocalypse - Faithless
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence (2005 Reissue)
Anthrax - Spreading the Disease
Black Sabbath - Forbidden
Coroner - Coroner
Desekrator - Metal for Demons
Devastation - Signs of Life (Under One Flag)
Destruction - Mad Butcher & Eternal Devastation
Exodus - Let There Be Blood

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Imgp3625

Guillotine - Bring Down the Curtains
Nasty Savage - Penetration Point
Realm - Endless War (Roadrunner)
Risk - The Reborn
Rage - Black in Mind (w. Avenger Material, 2CDs)
Rage - End of all Days
Salvage - Salvage
Samson - Joint Forces
Sodom - Better off Dead
Therion - Lemuria / Sirius B (2CD Digi)
Voivod - The Outer Limits (w/ 3D Glasse)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:29 pm

wow!!! Nasty Savage, never cared for these guys but I used them live alot since they where local band, Nasty Ronnie used smash TV's over his chest.

I wish I still had the demo tapes he used to hand out so I could send them to you Locky.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:51 pm

krokus wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

How many video clips are on the dvd? And beside those videos, are their other stuff on it???

14 videos and "bonus features" (whatever that means) on the DVD.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Wow Locky, you're really cleaning up at that place.

Do all GameStop stores sell used cds? I'm not a gamer, so I've never set foot in one. Could I be missing out on some hidden treasures? There are plenty of GameStops in my town, I just never thought to look.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wow Locky, you're really cleaning up at that place.

Do all GameStop stores sell used cds? I'm not a gamer, so I've never set foot in one. Could I be missing out on some hidden treasures? There are plenty of GameStops in my town, I just never thought to look.

I am to be honest, but I'll stay away for a few weeks now and let some stock hopefully build up again, this is the type of Game stop we have, is it similar you yours ? I know this franchise is in the UK too, but not sure if they are elsewhere

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Gamestop-store

They only started dealing in CDs over the past few weeks here, up to that it was my resource for secondhand DVDs.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, the outside looks the same, so yea, I guess it's the same place. I'll have to check out the local shops in my area and see what they've got. I'm not into the video games and a rarely buy dvd's anymore either. But if they're selling music, well, hot-diggity-dog!!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Well, the outside looks the same, so yea, I guess it's the same place. I'll have to check out the local shops in my area and see what they've got. I'm not into the video games and a rarely buy dvd's anymore either. But if they're selling music, well, hot-diggity-dog!!

Ah... Don't bother MG GameStop doesn't do that anymore here. They used to when they first opened. They had tons of DVD's and cd's and they were really cheap too but that all ended a few years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble. TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_sad

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I've never seen CDs at GameStop, only video games and DVDs. I used to pick up old NES games there, but they no longer sell those. And I've never seen one as big as the one in that picture. Most I've been to are pretty small and cramped.

Anyway, got these earlier today:

Acrassicauda - Only The Dead See The End Of The War (EP)
Coral, The - Roots & Echoes
Cynic - Re-Traced (EP)
Fastway - Fastway
Fireball Ministry - FMEP (EP w/Bonus Tracks)
Molly Hatchet - Kingdom Of XII
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

chewie wrote:
Wargod48 wrote:
Concerto Moon - Fragments Of The Moon
Concerto Moon - Rain Forest
Concerto Moon - From Father To Son

Wargod51

I still gotta get those....

I got the thru the Limb Music site cheapest than anywhere else. Concerto Moon stuff is hard to get, but I sure do love Norifumi Shima's guitar style!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Knights Of The Fallen Empire - The Awakening Chapter One

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Just pre-ordered...

Lich King- World Gone Dead (with bonus T-shirt)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Huey Lewis and the News - Greatest Hits (SACD)

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:17 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Ah... Don't bother MG GameStop doesn't do that anymore here. They used to when they first opened. They had tons of DVD's and cd's and they were really cheap too but that all ended a few years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble. TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_sad

Dang. I kinda figured as much though in this day & age. I wasn't getting my hopes up. Ahhh, well.TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_cry

Anyway, coupla additions...

The Doors - LA Woman (w/bonus tracks)
Concept of God - Visions
Warpath - Damnation
Halford - Metal God Essentials, Vol. 1 (Thanks Sax)
Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny of Souls (Thanks Sax)

Quote :
Fireball Ministry - FMEP (EP w/Bonus Tracks)
What are the bonus tracks? Is that a re-issue or something?

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next