Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egotistical CDInzane!

Go down 
+4
Eyesore
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
Wargod
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm

I just ordered the new Savage Circus and Orden Ogan from The End.

And guess what? I actually got an email telling me the Savage Circus was a pre-order (I stupidly overlooked that when I ordered it) and the Orden Ogan had been shipped.

This type of communication had apparently been a foreign concept to Zane until recently.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm

I never did mind not getting an email from CDInzane.

For some reason just the fact that I got my CDs in just two days FLAT every time - was enough good customer service for me.

Just one customer though. I can't speak for anyone else.

But I'll use CDInzane over The End any day of the year!!!

One time it took me one whole month to get a CD from The End. That is totally uncalled for. And it was their fault too. They forgot to send the thing. No contact either. Oh well. I left as a customer that day and that was back in 2007.

Been happy with CDInzane ever since.

The End was getting all 'emo' though and stuff. Heheh.

With CDInzane I can count on all the latest releases in power metal and thrash! Even if they are imports!!! And for great prices!!!

Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 438278
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm

My experiences with CDInzane have been horrible.

And obviously I'm not alone. I don't use The End that often either because of their long delivery times but at least they give me a way to contact them about an order that doesn't cost me money.

The fact that Zane makes me call a long distance number to check on the status of an order is beyond unbelievable to me in this day and age.

Last edited by tohostudios on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Basically I still think CDInzane suckzzzz because their customer service blowzzzz!

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Basically I still think CDInzane suckzzzz because their customer service blowzzzz!

Wow, see - I've had nothing but the best customer service. But I've kinda made friends with the staff over there. I think they know me by now LOL!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

2 days you get your cds from CDInzane I've never even got that and I'm from MN.
They still suck AZZ and always will!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
davidj8580
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi, new user. I had to register to post my own warning regarding these people.

Now, I had ordered from them before with no problems. However, this last order has been a ton of fun.

First, it took weeks to arrive, well longer than other places I order from in the USA. This I don't normally mind, but it just kind of adds to my anger.

The main problem is this. I ordered Rob Rock - Holy Hell +5 Japanese import and To/Die/For - All Eternity (2000 release, on Nuclear Blast, with the picture of two faces about to kiss on the cover. This cover was shown, and this date is the date of this release). About three weeks later I get my CDs. The Holy Hell is a Korean pressing. The All Eternity is a Mexican jewel case version with the original cover.

I email them to tell tham that what I received was not right. They said that they only carry the Korean version, that the description stated it was Korean, and that the only version of the All Eternity CD they carry is a Mexican digipack version. Unfortunately for them, I took a screen shot of the description for Holy Hell. When I ordered it, it said "Japanese Elite Pressing" clear as day, with the picture of the Japanese edition. After I emailed them, they changed the description, removing the "Japanese Elite Pressing" and adding "2006 Korean Pressing" to the bottom. Apparently this is my fault though, as it cleary said it was Korean...

For the All Eternity, I was basically told that I was a liar, they don't have a jewel case version, they never sent me a jewel case version and that I am sending in merchandise from another company, trying to rob them. I sent both back. They told me they didn't send that version, I am not getting refunded for it, and if I want it I can pay for them to ship it back. As the original order only cost 4 USD for them to ship, but they charged me 12 USD, I am not sure I want to be robbed further.

Long story short, they are thieves. Pure and simple. I only was refunded for one CD, which I was repeatedly told was "my mistake", and that they don't carry the Japanese version, and that I am a thief for trying to send back someone else's merchandise and have them pay for it. Needless to say, I will never deal with them again.

Good for you if you've had no problems. Fact of the matter is, you're lucky. What I just described is criminal.
Back to top Go down
davidj8580
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Wow, see - I've had nothing but the best customer service. But I've kinda made friends with the staff over there. I think they know me by now LOL!

Lucky you. They called be a liar and a cheat right from the start, and all I did was email saying that I had a problem with my order.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

They're listing CDs they don't have in stock, then ordering them. Back in the early days on the Internet, I ordered a lot of stuff from a cool site called CD Europe, and this is what they did. But they were clear about it, and you knew it may take a while for what you ordered to come in.

CD Inzane clearly lists things they simply don't have on hand.
Back to top Go down
davidj8580
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 am

Oh, I forgot to add, they are keeping the other CD that, according to them, they "never sent to me". If I want it back, I have to pay them to ship it to me. As they charge 9 USD to ship one CD to Canada, and it really only costs 2-3 USD, no thank you.

I love that they charged me 12 USD to ship my original order, and the sticker on the package said 4.05 when I got it.

The End, however, charges me a flat 4 USD for the first batch of items. And when I had a problem with them, having sent me two damaged CDs on separate occasions, all I had to do was email them and they sent me replacements free of charge, no questions asked.

Quite the opposite of my dealings with CD Inzane, where I've been treated hostile right from the start, blaming me for their own mistakes, lying, changing their own website to try to cover their tracks, then telling me they never sent me items they clearly did and refusing to give me the money that is owed me. I wish there were some way I could make them accountable that wouldn't cost me lawyer fees.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

davidj8580 wrote:
I love that they charged me 12 USD to ship my original order, and the sticker on the package said 4.05 when I got it.
Well, $12 is a bit much, but far too many people seem to forget that what you're charged for shipping is not just to cover the price of shipping; it's to cover that, plus the packing material, the labor involved, and even travel expenses. It's shipping and handling. Most people forget that.

I've had people leave snarky eBay feedback because I charged $4 Shipping and handling, and it only cost $3. Pffft! Of course, it costs like pennies more to ship to Canada than to a US address, so $12 is clearly for a profit beyond shipping and handling.
Back to top Go down
davidj8580
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 am

Agreed. I realize the other charges involved. I know the cost to ship one CD to Canada from the USA, minus packing materials, is about 3 USD, so I don't mind 3-5 USD for a CD. 9 USD on its own is a little much though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egotistical CDInzane!   Egotistical CDInzane! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egotistical CDInzane!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: The Hurting Words-
Jump to: