Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)

Go down 
+2
Temple of Blood
Dave the Boss
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeah, keep these bands coming Dave.

Since you sub-titled the thread Italian Progressive Metal ... I guess I'll post some of the new wave of stuff, and you can post the old.

I like both eras in Italian metal history.

Here are a few facts about Italian Metal:

1) It's better than most other metal out there!

2) The Italian metal scene is flooded with women, not just men! There are quite a few female "Italian" headbangers! I think that's awesome! I've always wanted the metal scene to include the chicks as well.

3) The Italians play with more 'passion'. It's part of their genetic makeup. This comes out in their music! New school, and old!

Check this song out off the new Secret Sphere if you don't believe me! This band RULES and is in my top 20 favorite bands of all time list!

Last edited by Metallic Blaze on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 pm

BOSSMAN, thou hast not answered my DQ question on page 1 as of this time. Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_razz

MB, I forgot to mention Cydonia, specificially the second album:

But remember: Italiano is third for me behind German and USA metal. Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Holy shiznit! That Cydonia kicks some balls!!!

I need to add them to my list immediately! They kinda remind me of a more thrashy Secret Sphere!

Orion, did you listen to each of those Secret Sphere songs?
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
BOSSMAN, thou hast not answered my DQ question on page 1 as of this time. Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_razz

Whoops, didn't read your question before, haha. Anyway, yeah, that's just a snippet. The rest of the album is just as good, or maybe even better. I chose that one for the simple reason that it's an uptempo song, and the most straightforward song on the album. The second video I posted (the live song) is off of the first album too.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Some more good stuff... Death SS frontman Steve Sylvester (hence the SS in the name... got nothing to do with nazis) with his old bandmate Paul Chain doing a solo project:

More Death SS:

Danger Zone:

Adramelch:

Black Hole:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)   Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Quarterer (Italian epic progressive metal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2