Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Empty
PostSubject: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

My dear friends,I wish to welcome you to a new friend on myspace page.it is with much excitment and god's blessings that i introduce you to Michael Phillips.yea,Michael has been on myspace since his solo project came out.Yea,he is friend to Scott Waters and Ultimatum.

However,I have the blessing and honor(with God's help) that Michael has asked me to represent himas promotional manager.Pls. check out Michael's videos here as well as both myspaces!

Michael is an extrodinary guitarist.I had been unfamiliar with his name however,there is no mistake i heard of his former band, and his great guitar playing, and band's reputation..being "Deliverance"!!! Interesting enough, the first time i saw Michael and his band Deliverance was on MTV doing a song "Weapons of our Warfare"! This song has always been my favorite.

Michael is now the lead guitarist to California's band Fasedown.This is also a great thrash/experimental metal band.Check them out too.You should also take a listen to Michael's first solo effort "Mirrors within Mirrors"! I encourage anyone has lost their way and found their way back to their love and faith in God;listen to this beautiful work..pls read the lyrics first and read first hand Michael's journey of faith and hope..It is his life's journey.Then give it a listen and turn up the volume and rejoice and headbang to the music you love most!! Divine Metal Distro and Roxx Productions sell this and I would highly recommend this cd. Both distros;you can also find on my page.

I personally want to thank Michael for this wonderful opportunity to serve God by helping him.I look forward to lots of hard work and blessings along the way as we both seek God and move forward.

Thanks for all your loyal support to all my musicans and bands on myspace;i know that you will make Michael and both his past band Deliverance and new band Fasedown welcome also.

Thanks and god bless,sherri promotional manager to Ultimatum and Michael Phillips welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips 911681
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 am

I don't think Michael was in Delieverance when they made the "weapons" video. That is George and Jimmmy doing guitar duties. I have a suggestion, check your info about stuff and then check it again. Using info that isn't correct not only reflects on the band you're promoting but on yourself as not being professional. Keep your sentences short, sweet, and to the point. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling also reflect a professional appearance. Anyways, I hope things work out well for you.

Please don't take this as me being mean or anything, okay. I am only trying to help you out. The enthusiasm you project is priceless but that gets shot down in flames with the presentation.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 am

thanks i have a video from the UFTA where he did the song w/ the band! my only point was that was the first video that drew me to the band! i have youtubed that particular one.perhaps i wasnt clear.thanks for the heads up! the above post was taken from myspace page,james,i had copied and pasted and motified a slight bit to condense it here;perhaps i didnt do as well as i thought.people that know me well,know that i do suffer from a condtion known as RSD.it causes extreme pain in the joints and tissues.one reason why u will not see many caps in my posts.hurts holding down the shift and i have numbness in two fingers on my left hand.i am not makin excuses.just explaining y sometimes my typin isnt the best.johntink tourtures me about it!lol! as far as the homework.i read constantly about the bands i represent. infact,i never stop even with bands that i just like alot.i will take your words to heart and hopefully see you at the UFTA gig.and ks
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

Fasedown is a good band, but they are not a thrash band. They are metalcore.

Yes, there is a newer Weapons video n the UFTA DVD featuring Michael on guitar. It intermingles the concert footage with the original Weapons video. It's pretty cool. However, that video was never on MTV. I think that's why your initial post comes off as confusing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 am

Michaels solo album is really cool!

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am

argreed scott, and thanks for clearin that up! i guess,would have been better to say that i had first of deliverance from the orginal video on mtv however,i had seen the newer version from UFTA! it is even confusin when i go back to read it! lol! stand corrected folks,sorry for the confusion.i think when i went back and copied and pasted i may have omitted and deleted.i sent the orginal postin to michael for his review so,the orginal was corrected and revised..she slaps her forehead. thanks to her kind friends to point stuff out! welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Just a suggestion Sherry, (another one I suppose welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips 201269 ) one that may help you out without being painful. Type out your post the Sherry way and use the "preview" option. Then hit your handy dandy "caps lock" key and go back and fix the errors w/out using the shift key. Here's how in a simple way. Click the mouse between the letter needing capitalization and the following letter, hit the back space key and then the letter needing capitalization.

I liked the Fasedown show I saw in Anaheim back round 02'. The cover art with the smileyface masked "demons" or whatever they are is kinda kewl. Great concept. I am easily confused, so the "weapons" video is understandable.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Mr Phillips is a very talented guitarist
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips   welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcoming my newest promotional client~Michael Phillips
Page 1 of 1