Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I get to keep my Metal badge....

Go down 
+6
TheGooch
Required Fields
Lurideath
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
10 posters
AuthorMessage

I get to keep my Metal badge.... Empty
PostSubject: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 am

I'm finally hearing 'Seasons In The Abyss' all the way through... 🤘
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:53 am

and what do you think,shawn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 am

slayer??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 am

very instrumental, isnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:03 am

long intro and their voice like on the seek and destroy song of metallica.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:08 am

thrasher73 wrote:
and what do you think,shawn?

I like it a lot! I've always liked 'War Ensemble', but the entire album is very cool!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 am

My favorite from them.

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:48 am

My fave is still 'Show No Mercy'...but this one is Top 3 along w/ 'Reign In Blood' now...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:01 pm

every Slayer is top notch & fantastic, just ask saxon.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:19 pm

Well at least it's not their worst. haha I didn't like this album when it came out as it was too commercial for me. I can listen to a few songs still but still don't like the whole album. I have always liked the 1st 4 albums and am still a freak for them for those albums!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:22 pm

groomdedz wrote:
slayer??

Yep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Reign in blood or South of Heaven is my fave,cant decide which.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:00 pm

Hell Awaits is my fave ... followed by Haunting the Chapel. After that Reign in Blood, Show No Mercy and this one are tied.

EDIT: BTW it's been a LOOOOONGG time since I listened to this band, I think I'll have a spin this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 pm

it was one of the first metal albums i ever bought and the music freaked me out. man i had never heard anything like it. i prefer some of the other slayer platters but it is still awesome
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:28 pm

I should jump into some slayer have never really heard much at all!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:11 pm

For whatever reason,this is a band that I somehow never really got into. I only know one song of theirs (Seasons in the Abyss) and love it,but never heard anything else by them (except the one song on the Metal Massacre)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:15 pm

007 wrote:
For whatever reason,this is a band that I somehow never really got into. I only know one song of theirs (Seasons in the Abyss) and love it,but never heard anything else by them (except the one song on the Metal Massacre)
brother, you are truly cheating yourself for no reason. grab Reign In Blood & buy it post haste!

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:01 am

I bought this one on cassette for a quarter. Good stuff. Love the tone of the drums. Lombardo pretty much made that album IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 am

Seasons is a great album - so many great cuts like the title, Dead Skin Mask and Skeletons of Society.

PostSubject: Re: I get to keep my Metal badge....   I get to keep my Metal badge.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I get to keep my Metal badge....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: