Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...

Go down 
+3
Shiney
SideShowDisaSter
mc666
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Post away in this this thread about what a wanker he is.

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 706602

what A wanker saxon is lol!

you have no clue. Razz

damn right
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 pm

🇬🇹
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 pm

SUC - Why you picking on my hubby?

just kidding

1) If that Metallica pillowcase is not back on his pillow after I do the laundry, he asks about it until I put it back on.

2) That family photo was actually taken in July.

3) His real Halloween costume had an elephant with cigarettes that came out of it's butt when you pushed the trunk and he had a humping dog strapped to his leg - no lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Quote :
3) His real Halloween costume had an elephant with cigarettes that came out of it's butt when you pushed the trunk and he had a humping dog strapped to his leg - no lie.

Hey, the creativity was flowing last year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:56 pm

What is the practical use of a elephant that defecates cigarettes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 pm

You gotta have some decoration for the miners hat, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:10 am

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 am

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 RBAPICNIC018
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am

i'll bet he is dreaming of Lars Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 am

Quote :
i'll bet he is dreaming of Lars Ulrich

I was!!! But like dreams go, Lars wouldn't shut up, so his voice started to trail off and all I saw standing there was a glowing, smiling Rick Rubin. wink, wink....
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:31 pm

the song Dream Weaver playing in the background. how romantic. you even nuzzle the pillow like it was a nice wooly beard.

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Why the hate? Sax has always been so nice to me, asks me to mail my underwear so he can iron them for me and everything. He's a mensch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm

I rarely get a chance to get my shot in on MC, and he goes along with it. Ok, I am bored with you Mont [unless you want me to iron your undies too? Sorry, that's right - when you took your prefessional oath, you swore alligence to commando. Damn!].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm

And just for the ignorrami - this thread was started by SUC years ago as a way of proving I can handle all the crap given to me that I dish out. Besides, most of it is true anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:24 pm

bumping your own bash thread. that's a new level of gayness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:37 pm

(psst, can I have my shorts back, getting some kind of highly contagious rash, hope you washed them first.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
(psst, can I have my shorts back, getting some kind of highly contagious rash, hope you washed them first.)

Frank came to me in a dream and ordered me to snarf-up every morsel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Ok, just use the ointment.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Bump

You kick ass dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...   Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rich's 3rd. annual Saxon is a wanker thread...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2