Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irritating Gift Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Irritating Gift Idea Empty
PostSubject: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Sort of a follow up to my "Mister Bump" thread from a while back...

Need to buy a gift for someone you don't like very much? Then this irritating lil' baby may be the perfect choice... remember the McDonald's "singing fish" commercial from about a year ago, where the guy's mounted fish suddenly starts singing "Gimme back dat Filet-O-Fish, gimme dat fish?" You can now bring that fish into your very own home!!

Irritating Gift Idea 51ey4jVEUwL._SL500_AA280_

His name is "Frankie," he's an officially licensed McDonald's product, and according to the box he sings two (!) versions of the "Filet O Fish" jingle. I swear to God. If you just can't live without a Frankie for a moment longer, he can be found here.

http://www.amazon.com/Frankie-Singing-Animated-McDonalds-Filet/dp/B002RCIBRS

My kids and I saw this at Walgreen's a couple of days ago. They had a big stack of'em up by the checkout counter and while we were waiting on line, of course the kids had to push the buttons on several of them at once. You haven't lived till you've heard the "Gimme back dat Filet-O-Fish" song sung in five or six part harmony. Laughing very hard I had that damn jingle stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!!

Give this novelty gift to someone you HATE and you're guaranteed to never hear from them again!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

That hurts man, I was gonna get you one. Irritating Gift Idea Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

That commercial is back!

Now the guy gets a video message on his cell phone and it's the singing fish.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 am

tohostudios wrote:
That commercial is back!

Now the guy gets a video message on his cell phone and it's the singing fish.

Really? I haven't seen that yet. I was wondering why this fish thing suddenly turned up in stores since the commercial was a year old and wasn't being aired anymore. Now it makes sense.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 am

"What if it was you hanging up on this wall? If it was you in that sandwich you wouldn't be getting this call!"

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am

A buddy of mine changed his wife's ringtone to play that song whenever he calls her. She hates it. If I only knew how to do that to my wife.

PostSubject: Re: Irritating Gift Idea   Irritating Gift Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irritating Gift Idea
Page 1 of 1