Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIO Drama :(

Go down 
+7
Lurideath
jerseyultifan+
ultmetal
shamgar75
Metallic Blaze
GrandNational
MetalChaz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

BIO Drama :( Empty
PostSubject: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello there. I am sorry that I have to report this but I feel that I have no choice. Just last night Biogenesis had informed long time drummer Nevin Cline that he was being released from the band due to life stye differences as well as his attitude and much much more. Unfourtunatley he has chosen to act by slandering the band on line in an attempt to ruin or tarnish our reputation. As childish as this is it can be harmful to the future of Bio. At this time i am not even sure that it is worth all the drama. Im not saying that Im throwing in the towel yet but I am praying about what to do. Please keep us in your prayers and on behalf of all the other members in Bio I am sorru for this. If any of you or anyone you know recieves a slanderish type of e mail or comment about us I wanted to warn you all in advance. Again we are sorry....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Wow, that sucks. Hope you guys find a solution and a new drummer.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Sorry to hear of this. Sounds pretty bad.

Maybe you should just focus more on Jacob's Dream?
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Wow - that's not cool at all. Real sorry to hear that.

I pray that you will know what to do. I personally hope that you get to finish the album and find a new drummer. It sounds a little selfish on my part - whatever happens man I back you guys 100%. Good luck Chaz.
Back to top Go down
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:29 pm

We actually do have a new drummer i just havent announced him yet. His name is Phil Berry(not related to John Berry of JD).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

I was actually gonna suggest having john play the drums, but it's good you have it covered.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 am

Sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:35 am

chaz, hey friend, i called you this week...i guess now i know why. god had layed it on my heart to be praying for you. i am sorry for everything you are going thru. if i can do anything pls dont hesistate for a moment but to call me. pls let me know what else i can do from a band standpoint also. i sent you an email..pls tell me if you got it, read it etc.blessings
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 am

Seen this coming when you 1st announced he was playing again. Next will be the bassist again and it will continue being that ever evolving door. Sorry to hear that Chaz but glad you found a better drummer.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 am

Hope things can get worked out. I'm really excited about the prospects of a new Bio album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

If everybody isn't on the same page, it is always a waste of time tryin to do anything. Hope the new drummer works out. Takes more than ability on an instrument to function in a band enviroment.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Sorry to hear about this. Not so much that you guys need a new drummer now, but that it seems you have lost a fiend in the ordeal.
I hope that this has not held up the indie release or the one coming up on Retroactive by too much.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 pm

This sucks. Sorry you guys are having this drama to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIO Drama :(   BIO Drama :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIO Drama :(
Page 1 of 1