Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Taylor

Go down 
+10
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Schbopo
Addy
Sutekh
Sword Of The Heretic
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
kmorg
musicshows
14 posters
AuthorMessage
musicshows
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:27 am

2011 will be an important year for Carnegie Hall. The famous New York hall will celebrate its 120th anniversary. James Taylor will be one of the starring musicians to take part in the festive Carnegie Hall season.
The singer, best known for his major hits "Fire and Rain", "You've Got a Friend", "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)" and "Handy Man" has a busy schedule ahead of him. He will host the gala on April 12, 2011, celebrating Carnegie Hall’s anniversary as a part of his four-concert gig in the famous venue. The anniversary concert may include speeches, poetry, "political harangues," readings, music, and other surprises. The second concert will feature guest artists as Taylor will explore his musical influences, including blues, bluegrass and church hymns. Taylor’s regular band will join him for the third concert in the series. The fourth will feature some of Taylor’s favorite guitarists.
His more recent plans include a Haiti concert in Massachusetts. Proceeds from the concert which will be held at The Mahaiwe Performing Arts Centre in Great Barrington will go to Partners In Health. The medical group has been providing first-class health care for the last twenty years.
Fans of the duo James Taylor – Carole King are eagerly anticipating their 2010 Troubadour Reunion tour. The James Taylor and Carole tour is marking the 40th anniversary of the pair's breakthrough shows at Hollywood's Troubadour club. After performing in Australia, New Zealand and Japan in early spring, the duo will begin the US leg of the tour in May.
Both Taylor, 61, and King, 67, are Grammy Award- winning artists and have long and successful recording careers. They both rose to fame after their performance at the Troubadour in the beginning of the 1970s which shot their solo careers to stardom. King’s 1971 album Tapestry made her the first woman to win four Grammys in a single year. Both Taylor and King have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
They decided to make a tour together after sharing the stage of Troubadour in 2007 for the celebration of the venue’s 50th anniversary.
Taylor revealed that both he and King will be on stage during their long-expected shows either singing, or playing or singing backup for the other artist.
Grab your tickets to see James Taylor Concerts live in your local Area.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 am

What a wonderful first post! James Taylor 708921

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 am

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am

I'd fashion myself some earplugs carved from Spam to keep me from hearing James Taylor.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm

(EDIT-Nothing)

I'm half sleep and dead tired and can't figure out how to delete this post. Sorry for necroposting.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Man, I am soooo gonna steal that term.

"Necroposting". I love it!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:58 pm

I love James Taylor as much as I hate spam. That's a lot, in case you're wondering James Taylor Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:07 pm

James Taylor 576953
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Addy wrote:
James Taylor 576953

James Taylor glares at you.
James Taylor James_taylor_jt_cover1224273532
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:09 pm

I am soooo scared Laughing very hard

No wait let me try that again Ill be more convincing this time....

I...... am...........s.s...s... sorry I cant do it to be convincing Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Man................... James Taylor.............. just awesome James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840 James Taylor 11840

Best thread OF ALL TIME

ALL TIME

JAMES

TAYLOR

MOTHER

F&*^%#@

all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm

James Taylor is a man of great power. You are all fools to question him.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey mom and dad what are we having for dinner ? We are having James Taylor 400784 that's right now its time for James Taylor 400784 say it with me kids!!!!! James Taylor 400784 James Taylor 400784 James Taylor 400784
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:35 pm

manny wrote:
Hey mom and dad what are we having for dinner ? We are having James Taylor 400784 that's right now its time for James Taylor 400784 say it with me kids!!!!! James Taylor 400784 James Taylor 400784 James Taylor 400784

There is no spam, there is only James Taylor.
James Taylor FFN690720-02-FP
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:41 pm

In Soviet Russia, James Taylor has dinner.
Back to top Go down
Of_Us_3
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 8

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 am

James Taylor?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm

he will put you to sleep James Taylor Sleep
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Why do you question him?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm

James Taylor is God.

Or at least God's sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm

God created James Taylor, and James Taylor in return created Batman.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...

...and the award for the best use of a Monty Python quote EVER goes to.......(drumrolllll) tohostudios! James Taylor 816667 James Taylor 25679 James Taylor 591800 James Taylor 911681

Nice job, sir!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Oooh I've seen fire and I've seen rain........

James Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Taylor   James Taylor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Taylor
Page 1 of 1