Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUARDIANS OF TIME

Go down 
+3
ghost
Metallic Blaze
Olafsto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:07 am

Any fans of this Norwegian Power Metal band?
They released two albums some years ago then split up, but are now together again.
I`m looking forward to new stuff from them.
This is another band from the south of Norway (Kristiansand) only a few miles from where i live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:40 am

I love Norwegian metal. Pagan's Mind is my all time favorite band.

So naturally, I think this rules!

I'll have to pick up their stuff now.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 am

I have Machines Of Mental Design from them. A very good album.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 am

Machines Of Mental Design is their best imo, but the debut is also good GUARDIANS OF TIME 11840

MB, you should come to Norway some day GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_biggrin , most of them favorite bands of yours play festivals here in the summer.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

I have both their albums. Need to spin them some more, and add them to my website.

Scariot is another great band from your neck of the woods.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm

kmorg wrote:
I have both their albums. Need to spin them some more, and add them to my website.

Nice, Look forward to see you add them to your website.
Scariot is great too, espesially Strange to Numbers of course, can you guess why ? GUARDIANS OF TIME Lol
Do you have their latest Kmorg? A killer album IMO but it has not gotten much attention in the media. FaceFront is not the greatest label label if you wanna get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Olafsto wrote:
MB, you should come to Norway some day GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_biggrin , most of them favorite bands of yours play festivals here in the summer.

I plan on visiting someday!

GUARDIANS OF TIME 778825
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 am

Olafsto wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Nice, Look forward to see you add them to your website.
Scariot is great too, espesially Strange to Numbers of course, can you guess why ? GUARDIANS OF TIME Lol
Do you have their latest Kmorg? A killer album IMO but it has not gotten much attention in the media. FaceFront is not the greatest label label if you wanna get somewhere.

I'm missing "Tongueless God" & "Momentum Shift" from the collection. They are pretty hard to find now.

Yeah, FaceFront didn't do all that well. But the purpose of the label was to release stuff from Norwegian bands to get the names out there, hoping bigger labels would pick them up eventually. Some bands made it, but most of them are now gone, sadly.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Wasnt' Pagan's Mind on FaceFront for their first album? Sounds familiar to me.

I could go check (as I have the original OOP copy), but I dont' feel like getting up right now.

GUARDIANS OF TIME Lol
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

I could go check (as I have the original OOP copy), but I dont' feel like getting up right now.

GUARDIANS OF TIME Lol

Yes, the debut was on FaceFront, but they reissued it years later on their current label.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

kmorg wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

GUARDIANS OF TIME Lol

Yes, the debut was on FaceFront, but they reissued it years later on their current label.

They actually re-recorded it for their current label (LIMB). That FaceFront version is the only one of it's kind.

LIMB wanted them to 're-issue' it as was, but Nils K. Rue and the rest of the band insisted on re-recording the entire thing.

So technically it's a completely different album with the same song titles and album title. I have both versions - and it's like night and day difference.

Pagan's Mind is my all time favorite band.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

Pretty catchy. I'm pretty selective on most power metal these days, but that doesn't sound too shabby.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 pm

So this local band is out with a new album, if anyone shold care... Smile .. It`s great!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:27 am

I was reorganizing some of my cds yesterday, and i took out two albums by this band: Rage & Fire and Tearing Up The World.

Need to give those a fresh spin.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I was reorganizing some of my cds yesterday, and i took out two albums by this band: Rage & Fire and Tearing Up The World.

Need to give those a fresh spin.

I love Guardians of Time! They never made the big time but I thought their material was very strong.

Sponsored content

GUARDIANS OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUARDIANS OF TIME   GUARDIANS OF TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUARDIANS OF TIME
Page 1 of 1