Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vertex any good?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:24 am

I recently heard that to my surprise that Stephen Pearcy was in this industrial for a short duration in the mid 90s does anyone know what they are like? Most likely what Ministry would sound like if they did Ratt covers
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:47 am

Never heard of em. Love me some RATT though.

And I love industrial, so it sounds like a winning combo to me!
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:32 pm

I have the album it is pretty good , what you hear here is pretty much what you get. I picked up the album because i am a fan of Al Pitrelli from Widowmaker, Megadeth and Savatage
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 pm

One word answer:

No.

I bought this album for five bucks at a record/CD swap when it was still a fairly new release. I paid about $4.99 too much.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 am

Ben Grimm wrote:

I have the album it is pretty good , what you hear here is pretty much what you get. I picked up the album because i am a fan of Al Pitrelli from Widowmaker, Megadeth and Savatage

This sounds great to me!!! I will have to pick this up!

Vertex any good? 778825

To bad this was so short-lived.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:49 am

I actually like the album, I have the CD in my collection and was pleasantly surprised, Stephen Pearcy and Al Pitrelli made a great combo, and made a very interesting artistic stylistic choice. Great stuff if you don't mind a touch of industrial feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 am

manny wrote:
I actually like the album, I have the CD in my collection and was pleasantly surprised, Stephen Pearcy and Al Pitrelli made a great combo, and made a very interesting artistic stylistic choice. Great stuff if you don't mind a touch of industrial feel to it.

That's how I feel about this song. I'll have to pick up the album. I love industrial music though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vertex any good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vertex any good?   Vertex any good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vertex any good?
Page 1 of 1