Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)

Go down 
+4
kmorg
Wargod
tohostudios
Stender
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Empty
PostSubject: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Check out this new school thrash band I discovered today. Ultra melodic and some very catchy riffs. I believe they have only one album "the true speed of steel" that came out in 2009.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Similar to alot of bands out there at present, they also have a couple of demos out, I haven't bothered to pick the album up yet, I think that there isn't anything that seperates them apart from anyone else in the genre at present, bands like Premunition & Mortifier are equally as good.

Ohh and I HATE their logo design
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

That post contains another embedded video link (as opposed to a URL) to YouTube doesn't it?

For some reason, all of a sudden I can't see those when someone does that. Anyone know what setting I screwed up?

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Locky wrote:
Similar to alot of bands out there at present, they also have a couple of demos out, I haven't bothered to pick the album up yet, I think that there isn't anything that seperates them apart from anyone else in the genre at present, bands like Premunition & Mortifier are equally as good.

Ohh and I HATE their logo design

Yeah their logo looks like something a black metal band would do, but dude their tunes have way more originality than most, I dont deny the bands you mentioned...maybe its the lyrics, the vocalist. I dont know, something caught my eye about these dudes though.

Not sure whats going on with your compy Toho. Sorry bro!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I pimped this band last year I believe, good stuff!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

What is the true speed of steel? 60mph?

The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

kmorg wrote:
What is the true speed of steel? 60mph?

pfff....60mph? Thats Poser stuff Kurt.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Kinda catchy. Not a top priority, but I'd keep an eye out for it. And yea, that logo doesn't work for me either.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Best. Logo. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

That Logo is so troo and grim.Ha.

Anyway,the music is pretty catchy.I'd pick it up if I could find it cheap.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Not bad, not bad. Speed/thrash metal with heavy metal influences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)   RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAZORMAZE(new wave speed/thrash)
Page 1 of 1