Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Empty
PostSubject: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello folks,

Which one is the real first press?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PESTILENCE-Consuming-Impulse-ORG-PRESS-CD-Asphyx-Death_W0QQitemZ260542316825QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item3ca9884119

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/PESTILENCE-Consuming-Impulse-ORG-1st-press-RARE-OOP_W0QQitemZ390068873792QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item5ad1eaaa40

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

They both look to be the first press edition to me.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 pm

The first one I believe
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Actually you're right. I didn't look close enough the first time.

I got my copy back when it was first released and it looks like the first one. So that must be the one.

Not sure why that second guy would lie like that. Lame. The second one has a much better price though.

Also - it's possible that they are both first pressings - but different areas. The European version would look different than the American one (for example).
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:

Also - it's possible that they are both first pressings - but different areas. The European version would look different than the American one (for example).

Hmmm this makes sense... I have the second one, and it says it was made in West Germany. It looks a lot worse than the first one though... seems very cheap.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Mines the first press...

Roadracer records 1989

RCD 9421
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Actually, I just looked at the pics. They are both OOPs the west german records one is just the European first press of the album.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Stender wrote:
Actually, I just looked at the pics. They are both OOPs the west german records one is just the European first press of the album.

That's what I thought!

PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. 778825
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 am

Yah, both are first pressings.

During that period there was some kind of legal thing with Roadrunner / RoadRacer / R-C....something about having to be under one name (RoadRacer or R/C) when in the U.S. and the other name when in Europe. Can't remember the why of it right now...

Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Thanks for the info everyone. I must add that the US press looks a lot better than the European one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.   PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PESTILENCE - Consumind Impulse question.
Page 1 of 1