Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?

Go down 
+13
Orion Crystal Ice
QuothTheRaven
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
T-Roy
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
Leatherface
Thrasher73
Shiney
tohostudios
MetalRob331
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm

For those too young to remember Trilogy of Terror:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhe2OeUiQ1Y

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks for the reminder toho! I haven't seen that in ages. He still a creepy little f-er isn't he?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
Thanks for the reminder toho! I haven't seen that in ages. He still a creepy little f-er isn't he?

He sure is! No wonder I was so creeped out watching that as a teenager. The sounds he makes just make him more evil.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, technically, Pinhead doesn't really kill anyone himself...at least not in the movies that matter. TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 am

I can't believe i haven't seen that movie. It's better than Puppetmaster.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Who would be your top 10 horror movie killers? You can base this on how they kill, the suspense before the kill, the chase, and all kinds of variations...

10. Pennywise ( from "It" that clown is nasty )
9. ZOMBIES ( If these things get a hold of you its torture )
8. JAWS ( I never would ever wish to be eaten by a shark )
7. The Tall Man ( Phantasm )
6. Hannibal Lector ( “I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.” )
5. Freddy
4. Jigsaw ( from Saw, his torture techniques scare me )
3. LeatherFace
2. Jason Vorhees
1. Michael Myers ( he has the real factor, and the original Halloween still scares me even when hes not killing people )

Discuss away....
1.Jason
2.Michael
3.Hannibal
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

I always hated that leatherface...good villain though
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Ford.Prefect wrote:
I always hated that leatherface...good villain though

The original Leatherface is a classic villain!

The most amazing thing to me about the original Texas Chainsaw movie is how relatively bloodless it is. You watch it and when it's over you think you've seen this really gory movie about chainsaw killers. But if you step back and actually look at the gore, there's really not much in that movie.

That makes Tobe Hooper a genius in my book.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 pm

BTW,

"Gory" is this movie:

<-------------

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm

1.JIGSAW!

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328

(His Puppet)

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Jigsaw431x300

You KNOW if you have a chance encounter with this guy you'll probably wind up dead in some creative fashion. I saw the first one fully and a death traps of others, and REFUSE to watch anymore out of the fear of nightmares or developing other mental disorders. I am VERY fascinated by the creativity and ingenuity behind the traps, but HORRIFIED by the display of grotesque torture.

2. 28 Days Later Infected (Fast, Brutal, Silent, 500% pissed off, and there are tons of them)
3. Jason Voorhees
4. Leatherface
5. Hannibal Lector
6. Death Itself (Final Destination Series)

I'll leave my list at that. Here are some reasons these guys didn't make my list...

1. Predators (aka Yautja).
- I'm unarmed, their culture frowns upon hunting helpless prey.

2. Xenomorphs (aliens)
- Aliens (and extraterrestrials in general) don't scare me for some reason....rather just give me something to imagine when I'm on the shooting range.

3. Zombies (let's face it, I've done so many counter-zombie topics and
zombie survival stuff, plus I'm good with martial arts, even better
with melee weapons and even BETTER with firearms; I think like a
camper/sniper; zombies are my prey.)
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:00 am

#1- Mr. Frederick Charles Krueger

Then followed by anyone else. I really don't care. Jason is just a result of first cousins having a kid. A big, dumb killing machine (but he's good at it). Speaking of inbreeding: Leatherface and the mountainmen in the "Wrong Turn" movies. Myers is a genius I have to admit. Pinhead, too much of a philosophical snob for me. Aliens, not so much. I prefer the honor/majesty of Predators. Dr. Herbert West from "Re-Animator" is up there. Finally for ten: Belial from "Basket Case" just too funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?   TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOP 10 HORROR MOVIE KILLERS?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2