Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fI'N vIKES

Go down 
+5
nevermore
T-Roy
exact33
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:47 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Those of you that know me know that I am a lifelong Jets fan, with the Vikes being my homer sentimental fav. I went into Sunday knowing 100% that the day would turn out the way it did. And I am still bummed. I honestly don't think I can support these teams any more. Especially if [ie: "when"] our glorious elected officials decide to give the Wilfs a few hundred million for a new stadium this year.
Well, there's absolutely NO reason to give up on the Jets. This is going to be a team to be reckoned with every January now for many years from the looks of it. You guys had no bidness finishing the season .500 with a rookie QB let alone making it to the AFC Championship AND going into the second half ahead. No No bro, you have allot to look forward too as a Jets fan.

As for the Vikes, yes, you should quit on them. lol!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

Saints and Colts in the SB! YEAH! fI'N vIKES - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:34 am

Though I hate to admit it, I think T-roy is right.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 am

I really like Mark Sanchez as a QB and Rex Ryan as a head coach. I am actually starting to like NYJ for the first time, although Miami will always be my top team in the AFC East!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Those of you that know me know that I am a lifelong Jets fan, with the Vikes being my homer sentimental fav. I went into Sunday knowing 100% that the day would turn out the way it did. And I am still bummed. I honestly don't think I can support these teams any more. Especially if [ie: "when"] our glorious elected officials decide to give the Wilfs a few hundred million for a new stadium this year.

I can see having an easier time supporting the Jets over the Vikes. Wilf also knew getting Farve would also help get a new stadium. He can still dangle the "we're packing up and moving to LA" over their heads.

I say "Let 'em go". It's not like they have ever even been a champion in the 50 years of their existence. Good money after bad for 5 straight decades now.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
I really like Mark Sanchez as a QB and Rex Ryan as a head coach. I am actually starting to like NYJ for the first time, although Miami will always be my top team in the AFC East!

maybe Rex will take a page from his dad and play Buddy Ball!

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Quote :
Yes he threw an interception, but it wasn't his call. Remember that there is a coach and an offensive coordinator that are calling the plays.

So the call was to throw it even if the man isn't open? C'mon, it was a terrible decision.

although the rest of the team didnt play all that well either and the vikes got screwed from some bad no-calls... I would say it was an all around team effort...

bigjtink
Metal novice
Metal novice
bigjtink

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

I don't have a horse in this race but I will be in Vegas early next week on business. If the spread keeps growing I just may bet the Saints and take the points.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 am

the word is now if Farve retires Childress will go after McNabb!!!

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 am

exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

maybe Rex will take a page from his dad and play Buddy Ball!
fI'N vIKES - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 am

exact33 wrote:
the word is now if Farve retires Childress will go after McNabb!!!
No doubt about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:32 am

Aside from one Superbowl appearance where he got so tired he puked on the field....I really think McNabb is a "stylish loser", one of those players just talented enough to be exciting from time to time...but NOT a player you can build a team around.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 am

detuned wrote:
Aside from one Superbowl appearance where he got so tired he puked on the field....I really think McNabb is a "stylish loser", one of those players just talented enough to be exciting from time to time...but NOT a player you can build a team around.
BINGO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:40 pm

T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

Exactly...I never, ever saw the big deal about McNabb...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

me either. As a diehard Eagles fan i hope he is in MN (or anyplace) next year!

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 am

exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

Anywhere but Dallas! (I wouldn't put it past Jerry, though.)
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am

7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

LOL! Woah....so right! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 pm

McNabb is to old to build around, that would show they want to win now!! Won't happen with Donavan though. Hey, they could pick up some dog fighting, can't pass well, mostly run with the ball, QB.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Hey, they could pick up some dog fighting, can't pass well, mostly run with the ball, QB.
GOOD TIMES!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

Nope - Romo is firmly in the QB slot and keeps getting better every year.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

Yeah, he finally won a playoff game fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm

I hope someone takes McNabb. Ill even waive goodbye at the airport!

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

He definitely stepped it up in December and January! Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm

007 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
detuned wrote:
BINGO

Yeah, he finally won a playoff game fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_lol
True dat! fI'N vIKES - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fI'N vIKES   fI'N vIKES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fI'N vIKES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2