Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infernäl Mäjesty

Go down 
+8
Metallic Blaze
mc666
Required Fields
Lurideath
Stender
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Any other fans other than me?

They produced what is widly regarded as a metal classic in their debut "None Shall Defy". But the band is more than that.

Infernäl Mäjesty Infernal%20Majesty%20-%20Brian

Their second album is more death metal-ish, but I love it as well. I hope to get my hands on One Who Points To Death, their third effort. I've read some good reviews on it...

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 pm

I enjoyed "None Shall Defy" but I don't listen to it much. Need to pull it out again.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Never heard of them.

Quote :
Their second album is more death metal-ish, but I love it as well.

http://www.myspace.com/infernalmajesty

None Shall Defy has potential. Is it easy to find or is this some long lost, out-of-print, rarer than a hen's teeth (as Freddy would say) release that you're just tickling our ass with a feather with?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm

I vaguely remember these guys. Never owned any of their stuff tho.

MetalGuy71 wrote:
rarer than a hen's teeth (as Freddy would say)

I'm not the only one who says that. My grandpappy still sez it too. Besides, it's true. You ever tried to find a hen's teeth? 'Tain't easy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I love Infernal majesty. Favorate canadian thrash band besides Razor. Ultra underated in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:44 pm

these guys are awesome. None Shall Defy is a classic, but all their releases are good. Their latest demo "Demon God" from 2007 smokes!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:42 pm

My guitar teacher was good friends with Ken Hallman, the guitar player, back in the 1980s, when he lived in Ontario.

On a strange note, back around 2003-2004, my guitar teacher went on a honeymoon at a resort in the Dominican Republic, and he actually ran into Ken again. How very odd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:13 am

Lurideath wrote:
these guys are awesome. None Shall Defy is a classic, but all their releases are good. Their latest demo "Demon God" from 2007 smokes!
what he said Wink

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 am

Never heard these guys. Sounds like something I'd like though.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

None Shall Defy is an essential speed/thrash metal album, and quite easy to find! The later albums are different, but still good (no way near the debut of course).
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

None Shall Defy is great! Unfortunately I haven't heard any of their other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Never heard of them.

Quote :
Their second album is more death metal-ish, but I love it as well.

http://www.myspace.com/infernalmajesty

None Shall Defy has potential. Is it easy to find or is this some long lost, out-of-print, rarer than a hen's teeth (as Freddy would say) release that you're just tickling our ass with a feather with?

It was out of print for a while, but later got reissued, if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 am

None Shall Defy is good; my friend is obsessed with that song since we listened to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
JDC
Metal novice
Metal novice
JDC

Number of posts : 74

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm

None Shall Defy is great. Thier last singer, Brian Langley is a fellow longshoreman (ILWU Local 502). Don't know who's singing for them now. They're playing here in Vancouver soon (or just played here, can't remember)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infernäl Mäjesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernäl Mäjesty   Infernäl Mäjesty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernäl Mäjesty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: