Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy Eat World

Go down 
+4
tohostudios
manny
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Any fans of this alternative/pop-punk band?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Mmmm... nope. It's just you. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Only heard that one song that was popular for awhile. Made me want to hurt small animals.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 am

I love 'bleed american' but it's the only disc I've heard....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 am

I have one CD, the self titled album that I think was at one time titled 'Bleed American', not a bad disc but not a band who will seek anything else by.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:40 am

I have Bleed American and Futures but can't say I've spun either in quite some time.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am

I loved "In the Middle". I think it was an awesome single. I have the CD that came from, but even though the song is found in several of my homemade compilations, I never listen to the CD much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm

I bought Bleed American when it came out based on a lot of hype I had read online. They're okay, it's the only album I've ever heard from them.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm

I only have their second album "Static Prevails", but I love it. I need to get more of their albums.

I hate how everyone seems to tag this band as 'emo'. To me they are more pop/punk and alternative.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I only have their second album "Static Prevails", but I love it. I need to get more of their albums.

I hate how everyone seems to tag this band as 'emo'. To me they are more pop/punk and alternative.

Tohorecords might have some of these available.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Tohorecords might have some of these available.

really? Give em another listen first dude. They seem like they'd be right up your alley.

Otherwise, yeah. Make me a deal.

Jimmy Eat World 564665
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Bleed American is one that usually is referenced by most, but I really like the "Futures" album (2004), and I think songs like "23" & "Drugs or Me" are on a whole other plateau, though the song "Kill" is really good as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0085_FUpics "23"

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Bleed American is one that usually is referenced by most, but I really like the "Futures" album (2004), and I think songs like "23" & "Drugs or Me" are on a whole other plateau, hough songs the song "Kill" is really good as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0085_FUpics "23"

Jimmy Eat World 604261 Jimmy Eat World 25679 Jimmy Eat World 29150
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:52 pm

I like a handfull of songs from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimmy Eat World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Eat World   Jimmy Eat World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Eat World
Page 1 of 1