Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]

Go down 
+55
Troublezone
AchrisK
ultmetal
metalhead777
TheGooch
Jesusandmetal23
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
scottmitchell74
BillRoxx
Sutekh
Lari
rattpoison
Thrasher73
TheButcher
7thSaviour
ryanmetalman
ohwellmonkey
Required Fields
T-Roy
krokus
Stender
Trial by Fire
XYZ
metallicleora
the sentinel
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Wargod
snooloui
Grimmo
Orion Crystal Ice
Shiney
JBall_Z
Olafsto
nevermore
jstate
Dave the Boss
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Schbopo
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
powermacho
exact33
tohostudios
manny
Metallic Blaze
A Handful of Wayne
Eyesore
kmorg
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Bal Sagoth - The Power Cosmic (SAHB!)

Very cool and interesting sound I've not quite heard in another band.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Forgot to mention this one on Saturday when I bought it...

Charred Walls of the Damned - s/t

SAHB Healer wrote:
Wig Wam- Non Stop Rock & Roll

Really good release. First album from them I've owned. I've liked some of their stuff in the past, but some of the stuff was a turnoff for me. This album is good pretty much all the way through.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I prefer their album Star Fire Burning Over the Ice Veiled Throne of Ultima-Thule. Truth is, I dislike their music, but I adore that album title!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Bal Sagoth is one of those bands I really wish I liked for one reason or another (in my case, wanting to own ridiculously bombastic albums with titles such as 'Star Fire Burning Over the Ice Veiled Throne of Ultima-Thule') but they always just fall flat for me.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

egg-zachary
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

thanks for the trade for Ten-Far Beyond The World (replaced my worn out copy). A candidate for the cheesiest metal trade ever, although Bal-Sagoth is Limburger and Ten is Velveeta,
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Burning Black - Mechanichell<<<<awesome cd!
Oblique Rain - Isohyet
Hellish Crossfire - Bloodrust Scythe
Primal Fear - Eye Of An Eagle

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm

The Michael Schenker Group-Rock Will Never Die (replacing vinyl copy)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm

BOOOOYA! YES! YES! YES!! F**KIN' YES!!!! (does chicken dance of joy)

Today at LONG LAST I finally knocked one of my Holy Grails off of my CD Want List:

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 200px-Trouble_-_Trouble

TROUBLE's self titled 1990 release on Def American. One of my favorite bands, my favorite album by them, and the CD that has eluded my grasp since I first got a CD player back in '92!! The few that I've come across in used bins over the years have all looked like they had been stored in the bottom of a fish tank. A couple of years ago I gave up looking and bummed a CD-R copy off of a friend just so I could have the tunes. But I got it now!!

Glory, majesty, hail, hail, HAIL!!!

...sorry, I'm a little excited. Gotta go change my shorts now. Laughing

Thanx a mil, Spec!! Hope your package from me is in your hands by now as well. TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 11840

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Primal Fear - Eye Of An Eagle

Is that a new Primal Fear? I've not heard of that one.

Fat Freddy wrote:
BOOOOYA! YES! YES! YES!! F**KIN' YES!!!! (does chicken dance of joy)

Today at LONG LAST I finally knocked one of my Holy Grails off of my CD Want List:

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 200px-Trouble_-_Trouble

TROUBLE's self titled 1990 release on Def American. One of my favorite bands, my favorite album by them, and the CD that has eluded my grasp since I first got a CD player back in '92!! The few that I've come across in used bins over the years have all looked like they had been stored in the bottom of a fish tank. A couple of years ago I gave up looking and bummed a CD-R copy off of a friend just so I could have the tunes. But I got it now!!

Glory, majesty, hail, hail, HAIL!!!

...sorry, I'm a little excited. Gotta go change my shorts now. Laughing

Thanx a mil, Spec!! Hope your package from me is in your hands by now as well. TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 11840

I need to secure a good copy of that Trouble album myself. It's been on my list for years.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 am

Dust & Bones - Voodoo
Underride - One of Us

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 am

THE BRANDOS - Town to town, sun to sun (live 2 CD and DVD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 am

tohostudios wrote:
Dust & Bones - Voodoo
Underride - One of Us

You ought to love that DUST & BONES cd.... TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 11840

I just got the most recent and final cd of the AMERICAN RECORDINGS series by the late gerat JOHNNY CASH.

"American VI: Ain't No Grave"...$10 at Walmart!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 am

Between last night and today:

High On Fire - Snakes For The Divine
Iron Fire - On The Edge **
Jagged Edge UK - Trouble (EP)
L.A. Guns - Cuts (EP)
Pyramaze - Melancholy Beast
Ted Nugent - Love Grenade
Terrorvision - How To Make Friends And Influence People **
Widespread Panic - Earth To America

** From SwapaCD

And after years of looking through the Jagged Edge (an R&B group) section, it finally paid off. Too bad it's just an EP.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am

That TERRORVISON is awesome!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:39 am

Shiney wrote:
That TERRORVISON is awesome!!!!
Yeah, you told me to get it, remember? The last one that came was shattered. Got extra artwork if you need it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Ben Folds- Songs For Silverman
DragonForce- Valley Of The Damned (remix and remaster w/dvd)
DragonForce- Sonic Firestorm (w/dvd)
Symphonity- Voice From The Silence
Axel Rudi Pell- Tales Of The Crown

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Lizzy Borden-Best Of
Skid Row-Subhuman Race
David Lee Roth-Skyscraper
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm

MUMFORD & SONS- "Sigh No More"

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

thanks for the trade for Ten-Far Beyond The World (replaced my worn out copy). A candidate for the cheesiest metal trade ever, although Bal-Sagoth is Limburger and Ten is Velveeta,

You're not kidding. Cheese goes with anything, though. Burgers, cake, sticks, puffs, balls, dip, whiz, and so it goes.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Quote :
Skid Row-Subhuman Race

Nazgul...what do you think? I think it's surprisingly good. A lost album in the sea of alternative of the time.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Skid Row-Subhuman Race

Nazgul...what do you think? I think it's surprisingly good. A lost album in the sea of alternative of the time.
Really? I think it's pretty mediocre if not poopy. "Into Another" is one of my favorite Skid Row tunes, though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Eyesore wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Skid Row-Subhuman Race

Really? I think it's pretty mediocre if not poopy. "Into Another" is one of my favorite Skid Row tunes, though.

Subhuman Race took me a little time to warm-up to it after the brilliant Slave To the Grind, but I thought it was really good, especially coming out when it did.

Anyway, in the mail today...
Antithesis - Antithesis (Thanks, Olaf)

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Skid Row-Subhuman Race

I am surprised you did not like it more eyesore, I felt that it is a great album that got buried by grunge bands when this was released.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

DragonForce- Valley Of The Damned (remix and remaster w/dvd)
DragonForce- Sonic Firestorm (w/dvd)

Both those albums show that Dragonforce are capable of so much more than they showed on Inhuman Rampage and even moreso than that crapfest that was Ultra Beatdown.

Didn't get any CDs in the mail today but I picked up Night Court Season 3 on DVD (had to go to Movie Trading Company, Wal-Mart and Best Buy didn't have any whatsoever-both those stores get on my nerves when they don't carry certain things).

I also got two new T-shirts:

King Diamond-"Them"
Blind Guardian-Nightfall In Middle Earth
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]   TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010] - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I ACQUIRED..... [NEW ADDITIONS 2010]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next