Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!

Go down 
+14
ultmetal
Wargod
tohostudios
manny
A Handful of Wayne
QuothTheRaven
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
mc666
Isaiah 40:31
kmorg
Required Fields
Alex Dee Rokket
Metallic Blaze
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:31 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Has Alex even agreed to this? Razz

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 647664
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:31 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Has Alex even agreed to this? Razz

He's the n00b; he has no say. Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_razz

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

At least no one's asked him to wear the French maid outfit yet.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
At least no one's asked him to wear the French maid outfit yet.

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269 Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269 Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269 Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269 Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269 Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 201269

What about a devil suit? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 pm

haha I've been reading everyone posts..

well you can have as many cyberdrinks on me as you want - I don't have to pay for any of them LOL

as for wearing a French maid outfit? I've worn worse hahahahahaha nah nah jokes...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Hey, it's Alex! It's been awhile!

I think I tried to hook you up with some Romanian metal. A long time ago that was.

I just joined this year after I saw there was an Axxis thread.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey Lari!

Man it sure has been a very long time since we've talked! Whoa I remember we used to have a lot conversations over on UMR and Stygian's board. I didn't expect to see you here so very pleasant surprise.

Yeah I remember I talked to one of your Romanian friends for a while but I haven't seen him online in a very long time. I must confess I haven't not been very active on message boards in the last 4 years as I've been busy finalising my degree, which I actually finished about a month ago. So I dedicated more time to studying than talking about metal...

But now that I have a bit more free time I decided to check out these places again, see how and where everyone else is. Oh and just because i have not been posting much that doesn't mean I'm not up to date with what's going on in metal - I've been consistently experiencing new albums every year just haven't really been active in talking about metal much in these last several years.

Hey Lari, are you still together with your Romanian girl friend? I seem to remember you always taking trips to Romania to visit her. It's rather funny, I'm originally from Romania yet I think you've visited there more times than me!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Actually, we're married! Very Happy And, yes, she's born in Romania. We still try to visit there at least once a year.

We've been married for two and a half years now, living together much longer. But I guess you couldn't know since it's been at least twice that long from when the UMR reached its peak and you and me were at the boards talking more often. I totally remember your long, drawn-out, 16 paragraph rants about, well, just about any little nuance of metal one could think of.

I haven't been real active online either lately, but I've kept buying CDs and going to concerts. If you've gotten more into thrash and death, well my tastes have actually gotten more and more commercial.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Oh wow Congrats Lari! I'm feeling kinda nostalgic now thinking about those 'old school days'.

Yeah I remember my very lengthy rants on things - those were fun times. I can't say I have the same amount of patience these days to write really long posts on metal - I feel like I've just about everything there is to mention in regards to metal.

I totally understand what you mean about tastes changing - over the years I've found myself getting more into progressive metal and power metal as well as some more black metal bands. If anything my tastes have broadened to the extent that i'm just all over the place now.

I recently attended a Dream Theater concert something that back 6 years ago I probably would not have done.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Welcome! Don't feed the Six Pack Thunder Dong! That doesn't sound right does it?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Welcome! Don't feed the Six Pack Thunder Dong! That doesn't sound right does it?

It sounds better than "Dong Share".

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 am

Hey Noob, glad to have you. Watch out for anyone named Uncle.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Welcome to the Electric Circus!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!   Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please welcome Alex Dee Rocket!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: