Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod's band of the week, Battlerage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod's band of the week, Battlerage! Empty
PostSubject: Wargod's band of the week, Battlerage!   Wargod's band of the week, Battlerage! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:47 pm

www.myspace.com/battleragetruemetal

I really love this true metal sound alot very raw sounding!

BATTLERAGE born in 2002 as a personal project of drummer ex -SteelRage , Francisco Vera, Who wanted to play heavy metal heavy and noisy.

Vera stopped and contacted SteelRage Mauritius Cavalla (guitar, member of Afterlife) To compose the first songs of this band newborn, and a few months despuésr Christian Willembrinck (bass, formerly of SteelRage) and Fox-Lin Torres (voice, ex -Black Lady) Joined the Vera Project.

In February 2003, after the release of their first demo "Metal Slaughter", Which was well received among fans of this genre, the band started playing some shows. A few months after the departure of "Metal Slaughter", Alejandro Oliva (guitar, ex-member Akram) Joined BATTLERAGE and in December the same year with the band recorded their second demo, "Return Of The Axeman".

2004 was a whirlwind of good times and lineup changes. The band signed with Highland Records / Octagon Music Group, but unfortunately had to leave Mauritius Cavalla BATTLERAGE due to personal reasons. Cavalla was replaced by Nicolas Arce before recording the debut album, "Steel Supremacy, Which was released in November 2004. This album, like the demos, was well received among the Chilean public. Shortly after this, another band member left: Alejandro Oliva was separated from BATTLERAGE to work on his own project and was replaced by Daniel Román (Member of Valkyrie).

Another good year for BATTLERAGE arrived in 2005. With many shows in front and a new recording on the way, an EP called "Battlefield Belongs To Me" which is a kind of "trailer" of next album, confirmed their success in Chile. Unfortunately this EP was delayed due to problems with the seal. Later in 2005, guitarist Nicolas Arce left the band to concentrate on his own band called Lost Highway (dissolved in early 2006) and was replaced by Luis Arenas.

In May 2006 "Battlefield Belongs To Me" was finally released and came back good reviews. Unfortunately Willembrinck Christian had to leave the band and was replaced later by Rodrigo de la Hoz (Member of Abhorrent, Ex -Anima Immortalis).

The two demos in 2003 were limited to 200 copies and are not available long ago. Metal On Metal Records thought it was a pity that these songs of true heavy metal were not available to a wider audience, so the label decided to edit both demos on CD, remixed and remastered, under the title "The Slaughter Returns"With a new cover book with points and 2 additional items previously unpublished.

Stay tuned for BATTLERAGEBecause 2009 is a year full of Real Heavy Metal!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down

Wargod's band of the week, Battlerage!
Page 1 of 1