Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together

Go down 
+15
kmorg
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
mc666
James B.
thejokeriv
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
metalinmyveins
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
GrandNational
Eyesore
Schbopo
XYZ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
It would've been way more interesting to have seen a package of four other (more obscure perhaps) thrash/speed bands...

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 L_5d050e533e53413b8b93e5444aa732d8

see you there? headbanger

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 am

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_cry wishing i could be there! Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm

I'd love to see VEKTOR play.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:19 pm

This is like the KFC Bowl of metal shows.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
It would've been way more interesting to have seen a package of four other (more obscure perhaps) thrash/speed bands...

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 L_5d050e533e53413b8b93e5444aa732d8

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Suspect

I can't read the name of those two bands in the middle.

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:58 pm

VEKTOR and TORTURE VICTIM

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

as long as you can read Ultimatum..you're ok!!!! Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:00 pm

It's be nice to see the Big 4 keep it together long enough to do some shows in the States. Hopefully these 2 shows are kind of like a warm-up for bigger things to come.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
kmorg wrote:
So, who will sing for Anthrax?

John Bush

He's officially back now?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't know if it's "official" yet, but I read that he's agreed to play some festivals and shows with them. I don't know if he's signed on to record anything yet.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:

Man, that looks like an awesome show! Too bad I'm a poor student though, so flying out to New Mexico really isn't possible. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I don't know if it's "official" yet, but I read that he's agreed to play some festivals and shows with them. I don't know if he's signed on to record anything yet.
If it's not official, I imagine Scott and Belladonna are talking. Bush can't really do the old songs, and if these guys are to do this sort of thing properly, you'd think they'd play a lot of old material.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
You didn't know this? surprised

I sure as hell didn't but I had a feeling you'd be back someday. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Wielka4_550

Concert poster I found on Metallica's website.

Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am

If I were Dave I would be pissed I'm on level 3. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

Six-Pack Thunder Dong wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
If it's not official, I imagine Scott and Belladonna are talking.
i'm probably alone here, but i hope that's not the case. i'd really like to see them move forward with Bush. their relationship is too unstable with Joey.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:58 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
If I were Dave I would be pissed I'm on level 3. Oh well.

Yup, that's Strike 1. Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 505193 Dave will be posting his negative comments in 3...2...1...

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 pm

I seriously doubt they are considering Belldonna at all, although I think they should go that route if they wanna generate much interest in their future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together   Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Four of Thrash Will Perform Together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2