Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

digipaks

Go down 
+14
metalheaded
ultmetal
thejokeriv
Orion Crystal Ice
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
snooloui
INVADERS
Chairman_Smith
Ben Grimm
GrandNational
Wargod
kethdredd
Garyah
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm

The future is gaÿ.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
The KISS Sonic Boom could have been much better.

The SONIC BOOM packaging sucked. The cardboard on the spine of that CD is so thin and floppy that I'm afraid it's gonna wear away eventually just from normal everyday use.

Whose bright idea was it to give the album disc itself a plastic tray to sit in like it should, but the bonus CD and bonus DVD just slipped into little pockets in the cardboard flaps? digipaks - Page 2 19976

lol!!! No joke!!! Imagine if your kids get a hold of it!!!! My kids got a hold of my digipack of Dream Theater's Scenes From New York when they where much younger - it's now in pieces!!!!
Back to top Go down
Garyah
Metal novice
Metal novice
Garyah

Number of posts : 27

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Well, it looks like there are pros and cons to both. Plastic breaks and cardboard bends. But as already stated, unless I don't know about it yet, my two disc Saint collection broke yesterday, and I don't know how to replace it, as is my REZ double live. I have the double disc greatest hits by Narnia which is digipak, and that got chewed by a dog. You can see the teeth marks, but it stil opens and closes fine. Everything is intact. Digi works for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/garyah1962
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Don't really have a preference. I'm surprised so many people are speaking against digipaks though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 am

I'm pretty careful with all of my discs, so even my digipacks are in good shape. I do however hate when the center spindle teeth break and there is no way to replace 'em. Jewels are easily replaced, so I'll usually choose them over digi if a choice is given.

digipaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: digipaks   digipaks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

digipaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: