Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORACLE news

Go down 
+11
AchrisK
MetalH
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
kmorg
exact33
James B.
MetalFRO
Rex
Temple of Blood
kethdredd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

ORACLE news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Got mine yesterday, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Cool!

If you know of anyone else wanting one, let them know I've got 7 to sell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Down to 6...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Just listened to this while I was out and about. Fantastic stuff, man. Didn't really care for the 1992 demo, though. Seems the band lost focus. Too bad, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Those 2 1992 songs, IMO, are pretty good...they went a little more groove which I thought worked out for them. They wrote those 2 when I was in the band still and I had lyrics for one of them...but I complained a lot that we lost our more classic edge and was wanting to get more technical and progressive...they wanted me to sing heavier and not use high notes and stuff...but ultimately just told me they were replacing me when I complained too much...haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Down to 5...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:13 pm

S wrote:
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Those 2 1992 songs, IMO, are pretty good...they went a little more groove which I thought worked out for them. They wrote those 2 when I was in the band still and I had lyrics for one of them...but I complained a lot that we lost our more classic edge and was wanting to get more technical and progressive...they wanted me to sing heavier and not use high notes and stuff...but ultimately just told me they were replacing me when I complained too much...haha!
I just read that, actually. I thought that was you singing. Haha. Yeah, definitely a more modern sound. Not terrible, but compared to the rest of the tunes they sound like a band out of their element. Or learning new tricks, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Down to 4...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:45 pm

I am anxious to get this! Godd stuff shawn!

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

Down to 3...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 am

Down to 2...
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Slow on the uptake, hopefully I have gotten 1 of the last two you had available. (I sent a paypal amount out to you earlier this evening.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:08 am

metalken - Gotcha!

ONLY 1 COPY LEFT!!! PM ME BEFORE YOU SEND MONEY!!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:50 am

Ordered a copy from the label. I remember hearing a sample a while ago that I really loved, so this should be right up my alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks Dave!

All my copies are now gone! Thanks to everyone!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Ordered a copy from the label. I remember hearing a sample a while ago that I really loved, so this should be right up my alley.

gettinh my copy from matt too!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORACLE news   ORACLE news - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORACLE news
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3