Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At War - Infidel

Go down 
+9
Lurideath
Shiney
Fat Freddy
Stender
zombiewalkin
Thrasher73
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

At War - Infidel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 am

Wow. I have a great way of forgetting about my own threads.

Nice Freddy...

Anyone that knows me, know that Divisive hyper-patriotic lyrics have always gotten under my skin. But unless it is full-on, in-my-face like Death Before Dishounor or IE - GB, I can usually get past it. That and the hypocrite in me has certain "Grandfather Clauses" that kick in when I dig a band from before I had set my personal morals and standards.

I also ordered the Whiplash at the very same time Krokus! That is kinda weird...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 am

mc666 wrote:
the cover art is just to piss people off i guess. not shocking in the metal world. the music is all At War. that's all that matters.

I concur

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

That is not all that matters to me. I can buy a Ferrari engine [the music], but if I do not have car [the lyrics] to put it into....
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
That is not all that matters to me. I can buy a Ferrari engine [the music], but if I do not have car [the lyrics] to put it into....

Interesting and unique perspective

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:47 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
my post was just my personal opinion. i just never felt the need to agree with an artist to get into the art. i guess that's why i can listen to & enjoy a christian or national socalist metal band. i understand where you're coming from though. most people are like you i suppose.

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:41 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Wow. I have a great way of forgetting about my own threads.

Nice Freddy...

Anyone that knows me, know that Divisive hyper-patriotic lyrics have always gotten under my skin. But unless it is full-on, in-my-face like Death Before Dishounor or IE - GB, I can usually get past it. That and the hypocrite in me has certain "Grandfather Clauses" that kick in when I dig a band from before I had set my personal morals and standards.

I also ordered the Whiplash at the very same time Krokus! That is kinda weird...

Yes, thats weird At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_lol , i got them both from a Spanish distro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 am

mc666 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:
my post was just my personal opinion. i just never felt the need to agree with an artist to get into the art. i guess that's why i can listen to & enjoy a christian or national socalist metal band. i understand where you're coming from though. most people are like you i suppose.

You know I have always respected you, Mont. And you have always been consistent. I would definately put your thought process in the majority though. There are extreme exceptions for most everyone, I would think. I mean, would anyone really support a band like SkrewDriver just cuz the music is good [please tell me you don't listen to SkrewDriver!]?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:03 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
mc666 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

You know I have always respected you, Mont. And you have always been consistent. I would definately put your thought process in the majority though. There are extreme exceptions for most everyone, I would think. I mean, would anyone really support a band like SkrewDriver just cuz the music is good [please tell me you don't listen to SkrewDriver!]?
i've never heard them. although i have heard the 3 tribute albums of them that the singer Saga put out. i thought they sounded good, mainly because i liked her voice.

this day & age, you really don't need to support a band to listen to their music if you don't wish.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 am

This CD kicks A$$. Whoever said this was a mix of Venom and Motorhead got it right. Venom & Motorhead on speed! headbanger

PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At War - Infidel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: