Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At War - Infidel

Go down 
+9
Lurideath
Shiney
Fat Freddy
Stender
zombiewalkin
Thrasher73
Troublezone
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 am

Just ordered this. Anyone heard it yet? Man - I hope they did not alter their sound because the first two are absolute classics! Although, judging by the acover art, I have a feeling the lyrical content will not be to my liking.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:56 am

Where is it available at?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 am

At War - Infidel Cover

Quote :
Although, judging by the acover art, I have a feeling the lyrical content will not be to my liking.

Too political? Anti-American? Pro-American? Please to explain?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 am

Looks like a patriot type guy standing up to muslim soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:19 am

Im sure their lyrical content will be similar to what its always been,mostly war type stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 am

Troublezone wrote:

Is he standing up against them? Is he leading them as some sort of messiah? They have zombie-eyes. Are they dead? Is he wearing shackles? Was he a prisioner?

Lots going on there.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Is he standing up against them? Is he leading them as some sort of messiah? They have zombie-eyes. Are they dead? Is he wearing shackles? Was he a prisioner?

Lots going on there.

I would guess he's standing against them in defiance since he is sporting that american eagle tattoo.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

A friend of mine got an advance from the singer of At War and he says it is classic At War. That perfect mix of Venom/Motorhead and their own style of thrash. I want to hear this!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:50 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Lots going on there.

I would guess he's standing against them in defiance since he is sporting that american eagle tattoo.

Sure, but what if he's leading an army of the un-dead. Maybe he was captured by muslim extremists and they were all struck down by American forces. Now he's broken free of his captors and is leading a group of zombies to infiltrate other extremeist groups and conquer the world. Maybe he himself was killed and is now resurected to fight against the forces of evil & tyrrany.

Maybe he's just some long-haired naked trucker that likes to show of his sweet ink and dirty bits to guys in robes? The possibilites are endless, which is why I asked dear Uncle Sax to clairify.

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:51 am

Troublezone wrote:

with his penis.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

with his penis.

And Wonder Woman bracelets.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

with his penis.

That just shows how much of a badass he is, he can take on the islamic horde with just his dick...and that eagle tat on his back.
Back to top Go down

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Stender wrote:
he can take on the islamic horde with just his dick...and that eagle tat on his back.

It's like a Rush Limbaugh wet dream! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Stender wrote:

That just shows how much of a badass he is, he can take on the islamic horde with just his dick...and that eagle tat on his back.

The nekkid guy in the cover picture is actually a rear view of Chuck Norris. It's a little known fact that Chuck's dick is so big that it has its own dick. One time, at band camp, Chuck's dick's dick walked into a bar, drank an entire platoon of U.S. Marines under the table, and then stuck them with the tab.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Stender wrote:
he can take on the islamic horde with just his dick...and that eagle tat on his back.

It's like a Rush Limbaugh wet dream! Smile

At War - Infidel 201269
Back to top Go down

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Do you think his dick has entranced the terrorists?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Do you think his dick has entranced the terrorists?

Nah, I was thinking they are powering up their laser eye blasters to take out his "secret weapon".
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:11 pm

"Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal."

And Dick is just crude.... At War - Infidel Icon_lol

Last edited by Shiney on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Shiney wrote:
"Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal."

And Dikc is just crude.... At War - Infidel Icon_lol

How 'bout "Schween" or "Johnson?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Yeah I have heard this and it is pretty damn good! It's got the classic old school feel they were known for.
Back to top Go down

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Shiney wrote:

And Dick is just crude.... At War - Infidel Icon_lol

or Micky, long lad or a personal favorite "Toby"
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm

I bought this album together with the new WHIPLASH album some weeks ago and love it very much. If you like the old AT WAR songs you will like the new ones too.
yes, they sing about war like always and they are patriotics, but who cares, the music is great and this are guys with attitude. I hope to see them live ones.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Quote :
Sure, but what if he's leading an army of the un-dead. Maybe he was captured by muslim extremists and they were all struck down by American forces. Now he's broken free of his captors and is leading a group of zombies to infiltrate other extremeist groups and conquer the world. Maybe he himself was killed and is now resurected to fight against the forces of evil & tyrrany.

Write the book! At War - Infidel Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:51 am

I bought it last week. I like the music, but the lyrics where kinda knuckleheaded.
Very war in the middle east. Just not my thing to sing about.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:00 am

the cover art is just to piss people off i guess. not shocking in the metal world. the music is all At War. that's all that matters.

Sponsored content

At War - Infidel Empty
PostSubject: Re: At War - Infidel   At War - Infidel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At War - Infidel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: