Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Empty
PostSubject: Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper!   Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Soniavname2

NOW AVAILABLE ON Itunes!
Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! 2MD

Pre-order "Oh Sweet Tragedy....anthems from the ashes" TODAY! Please don't wait until the release. Your support is needed immediately to ensure this CD is released by November 30th! Please purchase at
http://www.soniav.com/store.html for $12.00 U.S. ALL PRE-ORDERS WILL BE AUTOGRAPHED! (non U.S. order option available)
Sonia V interview & duet w/Michael Sweet to be featured on the StrictlyStryper.com Radio Show Worldwide:

Be sure to catch the Strictly Stryper radio show this week, airing on several stations worldwide. http://www.strictlystryper.com You can listen live online. Sonia V will share about "Oh Sweet Tragedy" and the one and only duet with Michael Sweet will be aired on Strictly Stryper for the first time! Sonia V's first single "Begin Again" from the album "Oh Sweet Tragedy....anthems from the ashes" featuring Michael Sweet & Tracy Ferrie of Stryper drops via itunes in November, and the CD drops at the end of November.

Go to www.strictlystryper.com for direct links to these stations for these airdates and times this week:

Almighty Metal Radio - Saturday 7pm PST
Blabber Jesus Radio - Saturday 8pm PST
The Refinery Rock - Thursday 7am & 7pm PST
Pure Rock Radio - Sunday 3pm CST (11/8/09)

Sonia V's fans are anxiously anticipating the drop the long awaited CD release "Oh Sweet Tragedy - anthems from the ashes" featuring Michael Sweet (Stryper/Boston) on guitars and a killer duet, Tracy Ferrie (Stryper) on bass, Derek Kerswill (Unearth) on drums, and Mckendree Augustas (SonicFlood) on keys/effects, co-produced by Kenny Lewis, the phenomenal producer of Michael Sweet, Stryper, and more. The first single "Begin Again" is already receiving airplay internationally and a Christmas derivative of "Begin Again" with the Christmas carol "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" will be released for radio this month. Before end of December, the duet with Michael Sweet, "Meet Me in the Middle" will start leaking to radio stations for airplay.
We are looking for radio support for the first rock single - "Begin Again" - the first anthem from the ashes which is a song of hope, renewal, faith & beginning again after facing the darkest of times and broken dreams.

For a full preview of the song, please listen on Sonia V's Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/soniav
Both an album version and radio mix version of "Begin Again" are on myspace along with the duet with Michael Sweet "Meet Me in the Middle. Your radio support is so much appreciated!

This from Roxx Productions on Myspace:

Strictly Stryper Episode 3 : Interview with Sonia V.
(to syndicate the Strictly Stryper show to your radio station contact Bill at www.strictlystryper.com)
Listen in beginning November 7th for another very special expanded version of 60 minutes of Strictly Stryper!
This Episode we have a very special Interview with the original touring keyboard player from Stryper - Kenny Metcalf! Kenny was instrumental in those early days of Stryper's beginnings and we are gonna hear about those early days and hear what Kenny has been up to for the past few years! Also we are going to talk to Brett Christianson author of the new Stryper book "By His stripes" and if that's not enough for you we are going to talk to Sonia V about her new release, and what it was like to work with Michael and Tracy! Also another Exclusive New Track from Timothy Gaines debut CD Breakfast at Timothy's, and a very special debut of the brand new track from Sonia V. doing the first and only recorded duet with Michael Sweet. As well as tons of cool stuff for the Stryper fan! News, reviews, music and more! Visit www.strictlystryper.com for all of our affiliates and for air dates and times!

www.myspace.com/roxxproductions
Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Stryper25
"Oh Sweet Tragedy....anthems from the ashes"is Sonia V's follow-up album after the Independent Music Awards win for Christian Album of the Year with her much acclaimed release "a thing or 2". "Oh Sweet Tragedy" (OST) is a power packed collection of gutsy rock riffs and edgy artistic power vocals and features Michael Sweet on a powerful and riveting duet - "Meet Me in the Middle" - that speaks about broken relationships and reconciliation. The album's recurring theme is one of beauty for ashes, finding the sweet side of tragedy on the other side of being broken, and clinging to hope in the darkest of times by lifting up an anthem of faith despite life's tragic turns. It is a collection of songs to inspire, ignite, and invoke the listener to a higher place.

"So many times when we're going through trials, tragedy and painful circumstances in our lives, we wonder where God is in all of it." Sonia says. "Sometimes you pray for Him to take the pain away, to take you out of those circumstances, instead of praying for His help to go "through" the tragedy. It's in the depth of tragedy and those experiences we'd rather forego that we become closer to Him, get to know Him more, and become stronger for it. When you come out on the other side and can say "thank you God for that" and realize it was all in His plan for your life, it's a beautiful place to be. You truly see the "beauty for ashes". The tragedy then becomes sweet because you would never have become the person you are or gained the wisdom, strength and closeness to Him without those circumstances. This album if anything, is my anthem from the ashes from some of those tragic and trying circumstances, fighting through the darkest times to the place where my only desire became to just want nothing else but God. I laid down my music that was my life, and said "none of it matters anymore, it's all about you." I walked away from it and told God I didn't have to do it anymore if that was His plan for me. I just lived in that for a long time until He brought it back into my life by way of miracle. These songs are a result of that whole experience, the hurt I went through, and lifting up my anthem to Him despite my circumstances. I want these to be shared with others who are wondering where God is and why He allows us to go through painful tragedy, and to know that He is there with them. He's got a reason, and at the end of it, we will come out shining like gold if we keep our faith in Him. He will never let us go."

For a full album mini-preview, please join Sonia V. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soniavannest

If you would like to spin the first single "Begin Again", please contact Sonia V. with your name & radio station information. The duet with Michael Sweet will be released after "Begin Again".

www.soniav.com
www.myspace.com/soniav
www.facebook.com/soniavannest
www.twitter.com/SgirlROCK

Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Myspace Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Facebook Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Twitter Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Shoutlife Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Youtube Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Itunes Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper! Newsletter
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

Sonia V - Duet w/Michael Sweet Featured on Strictly Stryper!
Page 1 of 1