Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?

Go down 
+3
Stender
Rex
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Empty
PostSubject: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

I just recently discovered this great game of CASTLE AGE, some days ago. I am growing fast, by winning more than 224 battles and losing 40. Also I am on lever 21 as adventure rank.

If anyone is playing it, led me know, so we team up. If not, I highly recommend it, very interesting since you can play focus on very different things depending what interest you more, battle or adventure CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? 604261
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeah, there's been a lot of people with problems. According to the Castle Age forum I saw a message stating it was a facebook issue that they were going to have fix. I can't seem to get on any of the games that I go to regularly on Facebook.

I'm Superhonkey in Castle Age, look up Rex Zachary and add me.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm

If its anything like telenovela, count me out! CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_razz

...just kidding macho, just giving you a hard time..haha.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Stender wrote:
If its anything like telenovela, count me out! CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_razz

...just kidding macho, just giving you a hard time..haha.
Well I replaced my telenovela for this game. jajaja. At least I don't have to be buying more wii games for now CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:59 pm

I found you rex. I sent you a request. don't forget to exchange gifts
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:13 pm

I'm all over gift sending. It aggravates me to send a gift and people don't return the favor.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:05 am

every time I send gifts you and a cousin are always the first one that I remember,so don't worry about it. U turned out to be a great soldier thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:43 pm

If I could just get more people to help battle my dragons, keira, or hydra whenever I summon one, then I'd be set. But for some reason I usually get poor turnout. angry
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:46 am

Wow.....you are all very sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Wow... if you were an ice cream flavor, you'd be pralines and d*ck.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Wow... if you were an ice cream flavor, you'd be pralines and d*ck.

LMAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 pm

This must be something "the kids" are into these days. The only post I understand in this whole thread is Freddy's.

PostSubject: Re: CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?   CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CASTLE AGE FACEBOOK? ANYONE?
Page 1 of 1