Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your input, please.

Go down 
+10
iamrockerfun
DallasBlack
exact33
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What shall I watch?
Evil Dead 1 & 2
Your input, please. Vote_lcap45%Your input, please. Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Texas Chainsaw 1, 2 & Leatherface
Your input, please. Vote_lcap25%Your input, please. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Sleepaway Camp 1, 2 , 3
Your input, please. Vote_lcap15%Your input, please. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Return of the Living Dead 1 & 2
Your input, please. Vote_lcap15%Your input, please. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage

Your input, please. Empty
PostSubject: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:42 am

What shall I watch while I drink my Newcastle Brown Ale this evening?

Please vote.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 am

TCM if we're talking the originals.

Living Dead otherwise.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 am

Evil Dead - Bruce Campbell and Sam Rami Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:46 am

Yes, these are originals. I try not to watch too many new horror movies, but have I told you about DØD SNØ yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:55 am

TCM 2 is so over the top it's hilarious.

"Lick my plate!!!"

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am

...you dog dick! "
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am

I didn't realize that's Bill Moseley until I just looked it up. He sure looks a lot different in TCM2 than 1000 Corpses.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Chainsaw-fest!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 pm

I voted for Evil Dead 1 & 2 because i am on a Sam Raimi kick right now. I just got his latest movie on dvd the other day, Drag Me to Hell.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 pm

All good picks, Sleepaway Camp is pure hilarity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Dude, if I was rich I'd fly down there and the answer would be......All Of the Above...and then sleep till Sunday!

But I voted Evil Dead.

Can't go wrong with any. TCM I still hits so hard and disturbing so many decades later.

Return of the Living Dead still gives me major creeps, even though it was so cheeky. The atmosphere gets me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Quote :
Return of the Living Dead still gives me major creeps, even though it was so cheeky. The atmosphere gets me.

Definately. The makeup special fx didn't hurt either. BRAINS!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Yes, these are originals. I try not to watch too many new horror movies, but have I told you about DØD SNØ yet? Your input, please. Icon_smile

My vote goes gor Død Snø then! Very Happy Haven't seen it yet myself, but I know I'm gonna love it!

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm

kmorg wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Yes, these are originals. I try not to watch too many new horror movies, but have I told you about DØD SNØ yet? Your input, please. Icon_smile

My vote goes gor Død Snø then! Your input, please. Icon_biggrin Haven't seen it yet myself, but I know I'm gonna love it!

You'll love it, more than me because you don't have to read subtitles. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
kmorg wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

My vote goes gor Død Snø then! Your input, please. Icon_biggrin Haven't seen it yet myself, but I know I'm gonna love it!

You'll love it, more than me because you don't have to read subtitles. Your input, please. Icon_smile

You know what's strange though? I prefer watching movies with English language!! I think it's becasue 98% of the movies I watch, and Norwegians in general, I would think, are with English language. Thus that is what we are used to. So watching a Norwegian movie actually feels inferior. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Not to pump up this movie too much, but it couldn't have been any better in English. You should rent it as soon as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:12 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Not to pump up this movie too much, but it couldn't have been any better in English. You should rent it as soon as possible. Your input, please. Icon_smile

Have to get rid of the wifey first. She hates those kinds of movies. Hmm, that reminds me, she's taking the kids away for a Halloween party next week. Maybe i'll rent it then!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 pm

The Hannah Montana movie is scarier than all those choices...

Alex

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Evil Dead 1 & 2 because there's nothing like a horror movie that can make you laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm

EVIL DEAD for sure ! 100% you dont ask more for that.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:48 pm

"Send more paramedics." Return of the Living Dead is my choice, but it was a damn hard one, because they are are all such great movies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Evil dead mang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 pm

EVIL DEAD - no contest!!!

GROOOOOOVY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Evil Dead is runnin' away with this poll. "I'LL SWALLOW YER SOUL! I'LL SWALLOW YER SOUL!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Go with TCM Trilogy.I did that one year around Halloween.Watched all three back to back then took a little walk through the woods Your input, please. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your input, please.   Your input, please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your input, please.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next