Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master

Go down 
+16
A Handful of Wayne
BillRoxx
GrandNational
kmorg
Olafsto
DeathCult
ultmetal
biddle
powermacho
jerseyultifan+
shamgar75
Chairman_Smith
James B.
exact33
Metallic Blaze
mr.electric39
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:06 pm

I just got mine today in the mail.... This disc KICKS ASS !!!!!

I've never heard the original version, but this one... HOLY TOLEDO !!!! I've not even got to the bonus disc yet..... Currently up to Track 10 Charged Power....

I will review this, but this album is a steamroller.....

BANG THY HEAD HARD.... !

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 447763

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840

anyone else get theirs??? I will review it soon on White Throne....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:09 pm

I have the original (bought two copies) - and it was always my favorite Ultimatum album until "Into the Pit" came out.

I don't have the reissue though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:13 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
I just got mine today in the mail.... This disc KICKS ASS !!!!!

I've never heard the original version, but this one... HOLY TOLEDO !!!! I've not even got to the bonus disc yet..... Currently up to Track 10 Charged Power....

I will review this, but this album is a steamroller.....

BANG THY HEAD HARD.... !

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 447763

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 11840

anyone else get theirs??? I will review it soon on White Throne....

I havent gotten mine yet...

Alex

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

got mine, posted my initial thoughts in the Ultimatum section

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

I got it today, its great! The drums aren't overly distracting like on the original! The Fatal Delay demo was pretty cool too. I actually like that early sound alot. Especially the clean classical guitar work on All I Need.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Just got mine today! Looking forward to listening to it along with The Fatal Delay demo. Good stuff for sure.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_cry i didnt get mine yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 am

so people are starting to get it. nice, I hope to get it on this week then. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 am

Mine arrived! Sound 100x better than the original. Fatal Delay sounds like a completely different band. IS that really you singing ult? Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am

biddle wrote:
IS that really you singing ult? Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_eek

Yes. Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_redface

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 am

ultmetal wrote:
biddle wrote:
IS that really you singing ult? Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_eek

Yes. Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_redface

Ah dont listen to em, I still say that demo is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 am

Not here yet, but it`s got to cross the Atlantic, so I guess it will be a few more days.
Glad to hear it`s something to look forward too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 am

Just got it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Guess that means a sleepover outside tonight, beside my mailbox!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:27 pm

kmorg wrote:
Guess that means a sleepover outside tonight, beside my mailbox!

ha! My mail lady would drive right past to torment me...

Alex

jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 pm

got my copy today!! Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 911681 Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 320592 thanks to the band and bill bafford of roxx productions in makin this all possible! you guys are the best! in the portable cd player as i type! cant wait to hear it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 pm

FINALLY put my order in. Considering I helped to get this thing rolling, I feel like I'm late on the scene and jealous for all of you who have already received the remaster. Better late than never!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 pm

GrandNational wrote:
FINALLY put my order in. Considering I helped to get this thing rolling, I feel like I'm late on the scene and jealous for all of you who have already received the remaster. Better late than never!

Bummer. I thought for sure you were in on the first 100 special edition pre-orders, especially since you are the one that started the ball rolling.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 pm

ultmetal wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Bummer. I thought for sure you were in on the first 100 special edition pre-orders, especially since you are the one that started the ball rolling.

I know Scott, some things have come up recently with money issues, and I just had to bite my tongue until now. It's OK, I'll be happy enough with the remaster. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Ahhhh, I would have taken care of you if I knew.

Oh well, you can still get the remaster like you wanted.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Ahhhh, I would have taken care of you if I knew.

Oh well, you can still get the remaster like you wanted.

ult

Thanks brother, you're the best. I'll let you know what I think of the remaster once I get it.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Umm both of you...

There's no need to fear, wonderdog is here!!!!

No need to worry! I have 4 left of the 2 disc version....

One will be coming your way Grand!

After all, you pompted us to do this! And GREAT it turned out!

PS: To all, I have been pretty busy and not had much time to post. But should anyone ask.... ALL copies of Ultimatum and Mike Phillips are in the mail! All the main distributors will also be getting there copies early next week! Both releases should be on CD Baby by next week as well!

Got some new announcements, a brand new site and more to come! I will be sending out a bunch of promo on all the new stuff tonight or tomorrow. But if you want a sneak peak check out the new Roxx site courtesy of JBM Design....

www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Umm both of you...

There's no need to fear, wonderdog is here!!!!

No need to worry! I have 4 left of the 2 disc version....

One will be coming your way Grand!

After all, you pompted us to do this! And GREAT it turned out!

Awesome! Thanks Bill.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

The new web site for roxx productions looks good. Looking forward to checking it out again. Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master 25679
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Oh hey, I know JBM Design! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master   Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum Puppet Of Destruction re-master
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next