Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...

Go down 
+17
SlaytanicPOWER
Leatherface
DallasBlack
stevegarveyfan
Schbopo
Lari
Lurideath
Required Fields
Metallic Blaze
James B.
powermacho
Olafsto
mc666
Stender
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Grimmo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Those must be some badass F*cking aliens to kidnap the Big Four!
Back to top Go down
ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 am

here's my picks

Testament
Exodus
Nuclear Assault
Tankard
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:23 am

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:
Like this: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru ?
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:40 am

Some cool answers. Aside from the five, who concurred with my choice. There's about four people who picked Sepultura as one of their four. I only ever got into the releases from Schizophrenia through to Chaos AD. Lurideath definitely likes his Teutonic thrash. It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 am

Grimmo wrote:
Lurideath definitely likes his Teutonic thrash. It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
of course, only Lurideath It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:58 am

Grimmo wrote:
Some cool answers. Aside from the five, who concurred with my choice. There's about four people who picked Sepultura as one of their four. I only ever got into the releases from Schizophrenia through to Chaos AD. Lurideath definitely likes his Teutonic thrash. It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Those are the only sepultura albums worth having really, Chaos a.d was the album that started the bad era of that band in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:09 am

While I find this to be a pretty ridiculous question, Ill participate Very Happy

Nuclear Assault
Voivod
Coroner
Overkill
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Stender wrote:
Grimmo wrote:

Those are the only sepultura albums worth having really, Chaos a.d was the album that started the bad era of that band in my opinion.

Nah, I'd say it started with Roots.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:37 pm

I like all the eras of Sepultura, but I guess I'm in the minority on that one.

I even like the Derrick Green era.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Stender wrote:
Grimmo wrote:

Nah, I'd say it started with Roots.

Eck...not me dude. You cant even make out the riffs in chaos a.d really. Everything started to go strictly groove for the most part after that album.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:51 pm

I agree that Chaos AD was a big decline from before.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:29 am

Grimmo wrote:
SlaytanicPOWER wrote:
Like this: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru ?

It's like a Killcount.

It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru = 500,000 aliens fragged, thrashed, and torn to shreds!

'TALLICA: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru

MEGADETH: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru

KERRY KING & CO. : It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru

NEW YORKS HEAVYWEIGHTS: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Blah-gru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...   It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's 1985 and aliens have kidnapped the big four of thrash ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2