Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Some upcoming shows for me here:

Jason Bonhams Led Zep Experience - Sat Oct 15
Immolation - Fri Oct 21 (early show)
Testament/Death Angel Fri Oct 21 (late show)
Thrashgiving show ftng Evil Dead, Bonded Bt Blood, Fueled By Fire, Exmortus, Blessed Curse and Desecrate

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:37 pm

U.D.O. tomorrow!!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 am

ghost wrote:
What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 10years

I know that guy

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Tumblr_kp93khT1hc1qzu5tto1_500
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I'm going to see Saxon this Friday. I'm so out of it I didn't even realize they were on tour, nevermind in the U.S., so I was pleasantly shocked to realize they were playing right down the street from me Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:48 pm

sheets wrote:
I'm going to see Saxon this Friday. I'm so out of it I didn't even realize they were on tour, nevermind in the U.S., so I was pleasantly shocked to realize they were playing right down the street from me Smile

See you at Jaxx!!!!! I will be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sole Survivor
Metal novice
Metal novice
Sole Survivor

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 am

Dream Theater in Helsinki 23. of January.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Going to see Kvelertak, Skeletonwitch and Zoroaster Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:14 am

tonight was: your enemy, bruxers, lycus, sutekh hexen, whirl
tomorrow night is: deaths eminence, massacreation, pillager, insanity
Back to top Go down
Lee Connors
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:16 am

Hawklords (band put together by ex hawkwind members) next Wednesday
Motorhead in Southampton UK in November

Also on the Horizon next month, Blackfoot, Tokyo Blade, Senser, busy times ahead
Back to top Go down
Arjun_M
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:17 am

I'll go to watch the band performing at the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, and if I can add more cash, the Chennai campus. The IITs get good international acts, and at Mumbai, I've seen Ensiferum, Porcupine Tree and Katatonia. In Chennai, they've hosted Opeth, Hammerfall and Pain of Salvation, in the last three years. I hope the success of the HammerFall tour (I am still going ooh-aah-ouch over missing it due to distance and costs, while I was stuck with a relatively boring doom band) brings in more power metal bands.

I can't catch Metallica in India, as it's too expensive at present. Live concerts here are always plagued by entertainment tax issues, especially in Mumbai, where I live.

EDIT: I have noticed that Karnivool is playing in Mumbai on that date. What's your opinion about them?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I've just grabbed a ticket to see iced earth tomorrow night in London.

Totally forgot they were playing to be honest. Gonna be a billy no mates as I've got tickets to see Manowar on Saturday and I've got a few mates coming to mine to stay for the weekend (I live in London) and they couldn't make it up on Friday. Not gonna miss iced earth though so I'll have to rely on my mate jack Daniels to keep me company lol.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Last Saturday: Blaze Bayley - I was expecting s train wreck, instead got a GREAT show. He sounded much better live singing the Maiden tracks and they worked well in the live setting. I felt bad for him, as less than 30 people showed up! Met him afterwards - nice guy!

Next: Anthrax/Testament/Death Angle on Sunday!!!
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I've heard nothing but good things about Blaze as a solo act. God just didn't mean for him to be in Iron Maiden is all.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

sheets wrote:
I've heard nothing but good things about Blaze as a solo act. God just didn't mean for him to be in Iron Maiden is all.

I refuse to own or listen to the Blaze-era Maiden, but I find his solo albums to be quite enjoyable.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm

sheets wrote:

He was totally wrong for Maiden, but he is a true pro!
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Priest tomorrow but Testament canceled a few dates including the one I was planning on later this month. It's okay though, I've seen them before and I'm sure I'll have another chance down the road
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
sheets wrote:

I refuse to own or listen to the Blaze-era Maiden, but I find his solo albums to be quite enjoyable.

There are some awesome tracks on both of those albums, including several that are just screaming for Bruce to sing and Adrian to play on!!!!! OK, all of the tracks are lacking Adrian/Bruce. Plus, the production sucks donkey dicks. They sound like demos and not a real album. The live tracks with Adrian/Bruce are just fraking awesome. When Two Worlds Collide is a track that would be awesome with the current lineup!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Arjun_M wrote:

EDIT: I have noticed that Karnivool is playing in Mumbai on that date. What's your opinion about them?

Pretty good band. A bit of Tool and Perfect Circle worship throughout, but still not derivative. Definitely in the alternative metal genre, but not nu metal.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh, I am waiting for tickets to go on sale for Iced Earth/ Symphony X. The venue they are playing is a pretty fancy nightclub (Flames Central), but the staff there are jerks. Rude and on power trips.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:35 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
sheets wrote:

There are some awesome tracks on both of those albums, including several that are just screaming for Bruce to sing and Adrian to play on!!!!! OK, all of the tracks are lacking Adrian/Bruce. Plus, the production sucks donkey dicks. They sound like demos and not a real album. The live tracks with Adrian/Bruce are just fraking awesome. When Two Worlds Collide is a track that would be awesome with the current lineup!

I've heard Blaze in Maiden when the albums were new releases and didn't think much of them then. I do like the coupla tracks I've heard Bruce re-do, but I've got 200 or so albums on my want-list that take priority over The X Factor. Unless I can get that Vexer6 guy to send them to me free for reviewing purposes. Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Iced Earth tomorrow and then Devin Townsend on Thursday and Friday next week (playing Ki one night and Addicted the other). Should be rather awesome!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel Saturday night!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
sheets wrote:

I've heard Blaze in Maiden when the albums were new releases and didn't think much of them then. I do like the coupla tracks I've heard Bruce re-do, but I've got 200 or so albums on my want-list that take priority over The X Factor. Unless I can get that Vexer6 guy to send them to me free for reviewing purposes. Razz

There you go - that's a great idea! BTW - I rarely plays those albums. I'm more likely to put on No Prayer or FOTD before X or XI.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 am

I think x factor and virtual XI are very under rated albums. I think their both decent and I must be in a majority of 1 who actually liked blazes voice in maiden, hell i saw them live twice with blaze and thought he sounded great both nights. He dudnt have muchbstage presence though and was kinda routed to the spot, none of the charging around tearing up the stage that bruce does.

I would even have x factor in my top 5 maiden albums.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:46 am

Gun Barrel tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: