Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yea, I think the actual ticket price in my town is $25. Ticket fees and whatever else Ticketmaster wants to tack on bumps it up to $32 and change I think it was.

Speedy, are you sure the tix aren't $28? $288 seems awfully high. If it's just the House of Blues inflating the price, remind me to never go to their venues.

I did see a $200 + option for a Testament VIP M&G

Well, I guess that could be possible, if still mighty high. Chuck Billy isn't exactly Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber.

I gave him some weed once and we hung out for awhile. It only cost me like 10 bucks hehe, suckers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Nothing in two months...

...but then it's Stratovarius on November 26, followed by Iced Earth + Fury UK + White Wizzard on December 1 and Saxon + Anvil on December 4.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I friggin' missed two different shows, dangit! UFO(The Boardwalk) and then Toxik Holocaust and Holy Grail at a very small club(The Fire Escape) that I usually go to punk shows for.

I thought that they were both in October..... angry
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:32 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
CRIMSONMASK wrote:
The mighty GWAR on 10/18 then Anthrax, Testament & Death Angel 11/5

Don't wear nice clothes to Gwar

Correction: don't wear clothes to GWAR. Spice things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

about to leave for: planning for burial, bosse-de-nage, wreck and reference, pale chalice
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:02 am

Going to see Saxon this weekend in Santa Ana, CA and then again on Monday here in Vegas!
Back to top Go down
Wayne
Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 am

Just got my tickets through for Manowar!!!!!

Cannot wait to see the loin cloth wearing warriors finally in the uk.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Crimsonmask are you from the Charlotte area?

I saw Kyuss Lives!, The Sword and Monstro last night. It was an awesome show!!

Going to see Opeth and Katatonia on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

I was going to ask about the Kyuss show. Glad to hear it was great!! Going to see them this Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Going to see Saxon this weekend in Santa Ana, CA and then again on Monday here in Vegas!

headbanger

Oct 14th for me!!!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
I was going to ask about the Kyuss show. Glad to hear it was great!! Going to see them this Sunday!!

They were really good! I'm a big fan so it was great to finally see them live!

Space Cadet, Gardenia, Asteroid,One Inch Man, Conan Troutman, Odyssey, Thumb, Freedom Run, Rodeo, 100 Degrees, Whitewater, Allen's Wrench and Green Machine were all in their set. This isn't the whole set and I think they've been changing it up from night to night. It's well worth attending!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm going to see Opeth and Katatonia tonight.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:48 am

I seen Michael Monroe last night in Toronto. The entire band was tight and heavy. When they jammed out a couple tunes in blues fashion, very impressive. Like they could read each minds.
One guitarist Dregen was all over the stage like Angus or Wurzel...even did the Chuck Berry walk once.
Monroe climbed up on the PA stack on the right hand side a couple times, like I seen on Hanoi Rocks in japan bootleg video, then later on over the stage onto the elevated part where tables were.. Don't know if it's his age or what he was wearing on his feet, but it looked a little precarious, and was glad no mishaps happened.

They did a few Hanoi Rocks songs which I guess the crowd got going more (hard to tell for me..they seemed to like all his songs).
I was there just for those mainly, and his solo material was a bonus, as I have no idea if I will ever see Hanoi Rocks in concert, so this was as close as I was going to get.
I think they did "Back to Mystery City" "Malibu Beach" "Kill City Kills" and "Taxi Driver" .
Probably the heaviest the band sounded, and the crowd got into most ,was during his video hit "Dead, Jail or Rock 'N' Roll"

If you like rock n roll, especially if the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith cranked it up like the old days, BUT FASTER, it's worth seeing this band on this tour. From what I gather, tickets are prettyaffordable.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 am

I'm seeing Saxon back to back next weekend - Oct 14 and 15. Next is Sabaton on October 17. Then I have tickets for Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel on Nov 6. Then it's Kyuss and The Sword on December 7th.

Love the fall concert season, especially the weather. It works to make shows so much more enjoyable. It's getting a bit chilly outside, so after chatting and waiting in line for a while, you're a little cold, you get inside the venue, seasonal beers are flowing from the taps, then before you know it you're nice and cozy and rocking out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Andy wrote:
I'm seeing Saxon back to back next weekend - Oct 14 and 15. Next is Sabaton on October 17. Then I have tickets for Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel on Nov 6. Then it's Kyuss and The Sword on December 7th.

Love the fall concert season, especially the weather. It works to make shows so much more enjoyable. It's getting a bit chilly outside, so after chatting and waiting in line for a while, you're a little cold, you get inside the venue, seasonal beers are flowing from the taps, then before you know it you're nice and cozy and rocking out!

Nice! Doing the show at Jaxx!!!! I will be there!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Saw Kyuss last weekend, all 3 bands absolutley SLAYED!!! One of the best shows I've been to in a really really long time. We were on the rail all night. Caught a couple of picks from Nick & a drumstick from Brant. the Sword are killer live, was suprised at the number of young folks that showed up just to see them. Nice to see the kids are into something that dosen't SUCK. Monstro was a suprise, I haven't heard them before & was very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:24 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Sure am! I'll see you there. I'm a tall white guy, probably wearing an "Into the Labyrinth" Saxon T shirt. Saxon is one of my favorite bands. I went apeshit when I saw they were coming to Jaxx, which has become a very good venue since they renovated it a few years ago.

Hamer12 wrote:
Saw Kyuss last weekend, all 3 bands absolutley SLAYED!!! One of the best shows I've been to in a really really long time. We were on the rail all night. Caught a couple of picks from Nick & a drumstick from Brant. the Sword are killer live, was suprised at the number of young folks that showed up just to see them. Nice to see the kids are into something that dosen't SUCK. Monstro was a suprise, I haven't heard them before & was very impressed.

Good to hear! I haven't seen Kyuss before, very excited. I'm a HUGE fan of The Sword, though. Seen them twice so far.

I'm a young guy myself actually - I turned 21 in June this year. I fell in love with rock 'n roll when I was 8 years old. My dad would play stuff like The Who, Zeppelin, Boston and ZZ Top. When I was 10 my cousin played "Wasted Years" by Iron Maiden and I have never looked back. I like to think I was just born in the wrong time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="Andy"]
thejokeriv wrote:

Sure am! I'll see you there. I'm a tall white guy, probably wearing an "Into the Labyrinth" Saxon T shirt. Saxon is one of my favorite bands. I went apeshit when I saw they were coming to Jaxx, which has become a very good venue since they renovated it a few years ago.

[quote="Hamer12"]

Yep, Jaxx is great - I am so glad it is still around and starting to pick back up again! Great place to see bands that can;t fill the 1500 - 2000 capacity clubs. I will probably be wearing a Maiden shirt and Maiden vans.

Welcome to HoM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Napalm Death on Wednesday night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Might head out to see Skeletonwitch in Newport KY. Not too sure though,its a 100 mile drive but it would be my first concert in months.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 am

Looks like in addition to the two I was already psyched about (Yngwie on the 23rd, Priest in November) I'll be seeing Testament for my second time later in November! And this time I won't have to drive like 350 miles!
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:24 pm

[quote="nevermore"]Crimsonmask are you from the Charlotte area?

Rock Hill
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Kansas Oct. 28th Testament/Death Angel Nov. 21st

Wargod
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 pm

[quote="CRIMSONMASK"]
nevermore wrote:
Crimsonmask are you from the Charlotte area?

Rock Hill

I'm from Shelby,NC. Not too far from the Charlotte Area.

As far as shows, I'm going to see Warbringer, Lazarus A.D., Landmine Marathon and Diamond Plate Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 pm

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 10years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: