Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ernthrasher
Metal novice
Metal novice
ernthrasher

Number of posts : 5

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 pm

adrian wrote:
I'll be seeing Yngwie for my first time on the 23rd of October

thats a goodie. that was my first show actually. he shredded til my face melted and puddled all over the floor. prepare to be amazed!
Back to top Go down
http://eightequalsd.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 am

Last evening Kansas rocked the house at the Central Montana Fair in Lewistown. Was right up front the whole show, most of the heads were up in the grandstand. It was up close and personal for an outdoor show and was great. They encored with "Carry On Wayward Son" last of course ! But to my surprise the first encore was "Fight Fire With Fire". I had a blast and bought a "Song For America-1975 tour" shirt.

Metal student
Metal student
Wayne

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 am

I was at the high voltage festival last weekend and boy did judas priest rock!!! They totally deserved their headline status and played the best concert I've ever seen them do. Dream theater were also worthy headliners on the Sunday and played a different set than I expected for a festival but top class as usual.

Next up is iron maiden next Saturday. Can't wait. 15th time I've seen them but still get as excited as if it was the first time.

Up the irons.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

about to leave for: sutekh hexen, folivore, pale chalice, miscreant, no funeral
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Unbidden played a show in Dartmouth yesterday. I sure wish I could have been there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 pm

about to leave for: sutekh hexen, folivore, no funeral, black f*cking cancer, lycus

too bad i cant stay for the whole thing...great bands.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 pm

About an hour ago, I jfound out that Unbidden's guitar player, Lorne Tompkins, was robbed. He had his guitar, his laptop, his external hard drive (with all of his recorded music), his practice amp, and his recording mixer all stolen from him. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 am

Wow, that sux big time! Where was he at?
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:36 pm

tuesday: dismantled, everything goes cold, limnus

wednesday: proclamation, sanguis imperem, pale chalice

thursday: exhumed, macabre, cephalic carnage, withered

friday: kmfdm, army of the universe, 16volt, human factors lab

saturday: yob, dark castle, dispirit, worm ouroboros
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Either Saxon or Pentagram - not sure if I am going to the Pentagram show yet
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Volbeat this coming Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Either Saxon or Pentagram - not sure if I am going to the Pentagram show yet

pick me up a Saxon shirt......I'l pay for eveything. (cost of shirt/shipping/gas/pain and suffering) seriously !!!!! PM me

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 am

rawr! wrote:
friday: kmfdm

Now, that would be a show I'd like to see. Where are they playing?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 am

Maiden tonight!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

I just found out that Rhino Bucket is going to be at this place in St. Louis.

I'd probably go if I didn't have to go by myself but alas...

The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 am

Gonna see Dio Disciples on September 29th in Chicago; ought to be a great one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
rawr! wrote:
friday: kmfdm

Now, that would be a show I'd like to see. Where are they playing?
sorry for the late reply, i dont get a chance to check in here much....its pretty much just sleep and going to shows and eating and starting all over again. it was at the regency ballroom, i was impressed by the supporting acts, who i dont actively listen to, and kmfdm was pretty good. i like the aggrotech side of industrial more than female fronted balladsy industrial rock, but they played some harder hitting stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 am

Smindas wrote:
Maiden tonight!

How was the first night in London?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:52 am

Great gig, all around. Dragonforce were good, certainly the tightest I've ever seen them play. I guess that whole being sober during gigs thing is really helping them.

Maiden were phenomenal, but I thought there was a bit too much stuff off Final Frontier. I don't think the new material came off badly, but five new songs (all of which are pretty lengthy) is a bit much. They should certainly drop 'The Talisman', at least. This is my third time seeing Maiden and still no 'Run To The Hills'! The highlights for me were probably 'Fear of the Dark', 'Number of the Beast' and 'Hallowed Be Thy Name'. Those songs just take on a life of their own in a concert environment, it really is something special.

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 am

Last Saturday (the 6th) went and saw Lizzy Borden in a micro sized bar show. LB is an amazing talent and I am oh so glad I got a chance to be front row and center screaming/singing my self stupid to all the LB classics: American Metal, Long Live Rock N Roll, Psychopath, Rod Of Iron, Notorious, Red Rum.....
If he is comming to your town GO SEE HIM! For all 50 people who showed up, which is just pathetic Seattle, LB did not pull back. He did a million costume changes, had some scantily clad dancin victims, I mean girls, the infamous "ax" and vats of blood.

LIZZY RULES!
What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 MeandLizzyBorden
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

Katatonia on September 3.

Not a big fan, but i'm curious...
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 am

martinsane wrote:
Last Saturday (the 6th) went and saw Lizzy Borden in a micro sized bar show. LB is an amazing talent and I am oh so glad I got a chance to be front row and center screaming/singing my self stupid to all the LB classics: American Metal, Long Live Rock N Roll, Psychopath, Rod Of Iron, Notorious, Red Rum.....
If he is comming to your town GO SEE HIM! For all 50 people who showed up, which is just pathetic Seattle, LB did not pull back. He did a million costume changes, had some scantily clad dancin victims, I mean girls, the infamous "ax" and vats of blood.

LIZZY RULES!

THAAT'S AWESOME!!! Lizzy Borden is one of my fave bands dude!

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 604261
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
martinsane wrote:

LIZZY RULES!

THAAT'S AWESOME!!! Lizzy Borden is one of my fave bands dude!

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 604261

Ditto ! Another awesome act I've been wanting to see!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm hoping to see Toxic Holocaust and Holy Grail Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Y&T is gonna be in Tempe, but I don't have a friend to go with here yet. Most my new friends here aren't into metal. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: