Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+140
spiderhaven
stevegarveyfan
choosemetal
journeyman
Boris2008
ohwellmonkey
MEGATRON
Wurthless
jettafiend
springozzy
Big Rich
vanillaviking
grizzgreen18
assault_attack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Pantera
Stormbringer
glassprison
SycoMantis
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
Igor
onrypt
Psychotron
Vexer6
Metal Misfit
ShadowAngel
Dellocatus
MetalFRO
stpatrik
Naurbereth
Mglaffas81
Nocturne
CraiggyOats
metalken
Arjun_M
Lee Connors
Sole Survivor
metalhead777
Andy
Lari
CRIMSONMASK
speed101
Morrison
ProgDoom
ernthrasher
mlotek
James B.
Thrasher1972
Wayne
DioRainbowManowar
Spiner202
The_Jayroh
holydiver97595
martinsane
SpectreFate
Waylon
troublemagnet
Jessrox
rawr!
Coram Deo
Nico
Getizzyback
Witchfinder
tohostudios
CountKarnstein
candlemass
Sinistar
FlyingV
ZetaReticuli
EvyMetal
Thrasher73
adrian
Red Kitty
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
spiritoradio
Shawn Of Fire
RiseAndFall
Lurideath
Sutekh
Orion Crystal Ice
Mordor
metallicleora
jstate
Shiney
stormspell
dirtracin1
Ricky
Gilbert
snooloui
Jesusandmetal23
chewie
manny
Zdan
Storm_Rider89
MetalH
sovdat
Doomdance
QuothTheRaven
JBall_Z
krokus
mez
Schbopo
mxgtrst
Addy
Black Coffee
iamrockerfun
Joe
JDC
powermacho
allthingsmetal
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
7thSaviour
Glenn Rogers
TheGooch
Hamer12
fingers
bootheskin
Troublezone
Stender
mr.electric39
BillRoxx
A Handful of Wayne
Required Fields
kmorg
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
nevermore
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ghost
Wargod
sheets
325ad
Metallic Blaze
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 pm

KISS was AWESOME!!! I will post a review next week
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Just saw U2 on 10/3, and I'll see METALLICA on 10/18...

Awesome on both counts!

How was U2? Was it your first time seeing them? Did they live up the the expectations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:26 am

Metallic Blaze -

U2 was amazing...really fantastic show...met all my expectations and more!

I'll be seeing TSO in November as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 am

Was surprised by my brother this weekend. Turns out he bought me a ticket to "Rock On the Range" in Columbus, OH in May. Not too many bands appeal to me, but I'm still excited to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:13 am

My next concert will be my room What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_smile watching (Metal Church live at Dynamo '91) when it arrives in the mail. And then at the end of this month i will be going to see Megadeth, Testament and Exodus (american carnage tour)

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bootheskin
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Kreator and VOIVOD on the 13th
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I love live shows! I don't go see as many as some people do - but I like to go to one at least every few months or so.

My next concert is scheduled for November 3rd. Gonna go see Samael and Moonsorrow.

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 9f31ccb5f44e362e495eec7441330902

I also might get to see Ultimatum on the 23rd of this month. I have an out of town business transaction, but I'm hoping to reschedule that a few days later. If at all possible.
What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 L_d4d7731e860e4c9cb48b086aada1e3cb

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_cool

I might see Stryper in April haven't heard their music yet but since it's their first time in Australia why not?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Hopefully Maiden soon Smile

I might go see Hammerfall on Friday
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Next show I'm planning on attending:

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 E951257f7051357caf146a2067d45fed
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I might be seeing Unbidden tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm

3 concerts next week:

Motorhead w/The Sword & Year Long Disaster on the 16th

followed by:

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Actionpr_sxsw_showcase_march17_400x531

and

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Sxsw2010_final_sm-1
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Hank 3 in F/W on St Paddy's day.
Hank JR on 4/9 Here local.
Have already seen Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard & Kris Kristofferson so far this year.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:45 pm

reading festival (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:01 pm

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 042210onlineposter
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Howl with Bison B.C. and Javelina on Mar.14th.

Also got tickets for the High On Fire, Priestess, Black Cobra and Bison B.C. tour coming to Charlotte in April.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

I think Megadeth or Hammerfall...In May Y&T...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Megadeth/Testament/Exodus 3/21 ATL
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Quote :
Also got tickets for the High On Fire, Priestess, Black Cobra and Bison B.C. tour coming to Charlotte in April.

This one's coming to town in April at the same club I'm seeing Rollins tomorrow night. Wouldn't mind going to that one for only $15, but I doubt I can find any of my deadbeat friends to join me. What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_cry

Anyone familair with Black Cobra? Never heard of 'em.

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

This one's coming to town in April at the same club I'm seeing Rollins tomorrow night. Wouldn't mind going to that one for only $15, but I doubt I can find any of my deadbeat friends to join me. What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_cry

Anyone familair with Black Cobra? Never heard of 'em.

Black Cobra is a 2-piece band signed to Southern Lord. They are similar in style to High On Fire, the main difference is no bass player, it's just Guitar and Drums. Very heavy, very intense. I saw them at SXSW last year and they were awesome. Their most recent album is the best yet...

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 N17162jintm
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Roadburn Festival in April. A couple of my favorite bands are playing, so I'm sure it'll be a blast.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 pm

If all goes well, I am hoping to see: Overkill with Vader, god dethroned, Evile and Warbringer here in Cincinnati in April. I haven't seen Overkill since their Years of Decay tour!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm

JUST SAW KREATOR WITH VOIVOD. GREAT SHOW What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 11840

Going tomorrow to WASP

And later this year hopefully to MEGADETH, MAIDEN, ACCEPT AND ULTIMATUM
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Wasp got cancelled minutes before it started
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Next show I'm planning on attending:

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 E951257f7051357caf146a2067d45fed

I SO cannot freeking wait for this!!!!

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825 What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down
JDC
Metal novice
Metal novice
JDC

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

I'll be on the floor for this one, can't wait!

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Homepage_na_x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: