Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JADED HEART

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:13 pm

JADED HEART is a fantastic Melodic Metal band...I've been getting into them over the last few years...

They have a new album called Perfect Insanity...
JADED HEART Jadedheart-perfectinsanity

http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/jadedheart-perfectinsanity.html

Check out the samples at that link...

Any fans?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

In my experience with this band, they're really hit or miss. I have Helluva Time and like it well enough then I got Sinister Mind and found it dull.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 pm

I've got Sinister Mind and like it well enough when Im in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

I like them quite a bit...but I'm a sucker for that Melodic Metal style...PINK CREAM 69, PRETTY MAIDS, etc...JADED HEART fits right in...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 pm

I rank Jaded Heart a notch below the bands I like in that style...PC69, Gotthard, Shakra.

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I rank Jaded Heart a notch below the bands I like in that style...PC69, Gotthard, Shakra.

Don't think I've heard of SHAKRA...the others are great!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Don't think I've heard of SHAKRA...the others are great!

Apparently, Shakra is now looking for a new lead singer. Shame...I knew the guy had a major drug problem.

Anyway, here's their MySpace link. I think you'll agree they are definitely mining the same territory as PC69 and Gotthard.

http://www.myspace.com/shakrarock

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 am

Another band I really like in this vein is Talon.Fallen Angels was a great album last year.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 am

Yeah, Talon is good too.

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:24 am

I remember the debut from TALON not being that great, so I never checked out the new one. But knowing the singer is in OUTLOUD, I may have to give them another shot...
Back to top Go down

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:33 am

For me, the band hit their peak with the album Trust. It was such a great melodic hard rock release. I love the first track (Anymore) in particular:

Michael Bormann has a great voice and when he left I didn't really like the albums the band has done since.
Back to top Go down

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 am

Michael Bormann is indeed a very good vocalist...I do like his replacement, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JADED HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: JADED HEART   JADED HEART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JADED HEART
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: